Rate Avatar & signature above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Rules: 0 to 10 points, for both avatar and signature separately.
Please add constructive criticism ("looks like shit" is not constructive), and keep your personal favorites out (it doesnt matter it's flutter shy if it's a good composition)

remember: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. In this case, don't hit reply until someone else critizises the poster above you.

===

I always find it nice when people come together to talk about their imagary, as it's similar to the ages old heraldry.
You cary symbols and sigils to represent yourself, and more often than not it is a part of you, in whatever way.
This relation is interesting to me, but people often make mistakes in their image composition and since there's no graphical board on here, I'd like to offer a gathering place to talk about it and give tips to others.

===

is an arcane (magical) version of iron man armor overlayed with a water tunnel with a difference filter. very easy to make, finding the imagery and selecting the crop was the hardest part. It's a play on my backer status of max kahuna, which denotes me as "wise man" (kahuna being a wizard (folklore) or otherwise highly skilled professional (real application) in hawaiian language) and plays with the big kahuna floodwave surf event's name.

Signature
Very very easy when you know that font is called "airlock". The robot dog is a graphical remix of a drone, most likely the eurohawk from northrop grumman, I copied off pinterest. the very nature of that site makes it impossible to cite sources.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Rules: 0 to 10 points, for both avatar and signature separately.
Please add constructive criticism ("looks like shit" is not constructive), and keep your personal favorites out (it doesnt matter it's flutter shy if it's a good composition)

remember: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. In this case, don't hit reply until someone else critizises the poster above you.

===

I always find it nice when people come together to talk about their imagary, as it's similar to the ages old heraldry.
You cary symbols and sigils to represent yourself, and more often than not it is a part of you, in whatever way.
This relation is interesting to me, but people often make mistakes in their image composition and since there's no graphical board on here, I'd like to offer a gathering place to talk about it and give tips to others.

===

is an arcane (magical) version of iron man armor overlayed with a water tunnel with a difference filter. very easy to make, finding the imagery and selecting the crop was the hardest part. It's a play on my backer status of max kahuna, which denotes me as "wise man" (kahuna being a wizard (folklore) or otherwise highly skilled professional (real application) in hawaiian language) and plays with the big kahuna floodwave surf event's name.

Signature
Very very easy when you know that font is called "airlock". The robot dog is a graphical remix of a drone, most likely the eurohawk from northrop grumman I copied off pinterest. the very nature of that site makes it impossible to cite sources.
I'd give the avatar a 8-10! Interesting to look at while still makes you wonder what it is!
Sig:
7-10! Unfortunately I do not know what it is (as well), but I love the M.A.X. ;)

Last edited:

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
meh. It's boring. Looks like your average jarhead with a palestinan shawl.

Signature 2
I don't see any use in auto-sigs other than tracking exposure (if they can be monitored), farming IPs to attack (see prior) and generaly showing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.