Rabbit slaying motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
So ya, in some form or another we have all been guilty of critter slaughter. It should be obvious that I am paying our good 'splosive pal Torgue tribute with this.

Yes moods may change but we all have our go to mood setters and activators. Here are two that are always in my mood setting playlist.

And when I'm really in the thick of things....I'm not ashamed to admit I whistle the "you'll bring honor to us all" from Mulan.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
So ya, in some form or another we have all been guilty of critter slaughter. It should be obvious that I am paying our good 'splosive pal Torgue tribute with this.

Yes moods may change but we all have our go to mood setters and activators. Here are two that are always in my mood setting playlist.

[MUSIC VIDS]

And when I'm really in the thick of things....I'm not ashamed to admit I whistle the "you'll bring honor to us all" from Mulan.
I SEE IN EXTREMO. I UPVOTE.

Sometimes i need something with a melody, for mood tune up..
[MUSIC VIDS]
The lyrics help alot aswell.

But then again if im already fired up, i can come crashing in like... Well the picture says it.
[MUSIC VIDS]

But when it's really intense i either get this song playing or i start to hum it.
[MUSIC VIDS]

BADASS SANTA BRINGING LEADS AND 'SPLOSION FOR XMASS OF DESTRUCTION.
APPROVED.

AND NOW A FEW BADASSERY FROM ME.

REPLACE IT WITH "DIE BLOODY RABBIT DIE"

WHEN I'M IN A BLOODY RAGE RUSH:

TANKS AND GUITARS:

SOMEONE GOTTA MAKE A BADASS EMBER TRAILER WITH THIS:

Status
Not open for further replies.