Quickfire Forum Giveaway - Pre-announcement Thread

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
-----------THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY THREAD. THIS IS JUST A PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT-----------

And here we are. We finally got a gander at the art assets for the playable mockup, and boy was it worth the wait.

We will now be working our way towards the Terrain Update. And while we wait for that, how about we have another round of giveaways.

As always, I'll be giving away the $1 stretch goal packs from the M3 milestone. 'But it's just $1', you say.

Well here's what a measly $1 gets you, my good friend:

M3 $1 pack.JPG

And oh, did I mention bikes? You see, just having these packs, gets you the M3 original Thunderbumping bike

M3 original bike.JPG

Whats more, upgrading these packs to atleast the scout ($15) tier gets you access to the Firefall classic Python bike skin.

Python skin.JPG

And these will be the only bikes ever made available for Em-8er. How's that for an exclusive club.

This time though, we are doing a slightly different giveaway.

This here, will be a walk-in and grab your pack round. The giveaway will be open for a specific number of days or until I give out a specific number of packs, whichever comes first. If you would like a pack, all you need to do is reply (in whatever form you please) to the official giveaway thread, when it goes up. So be quick, jump in and grab your pack before someone else does. I'm doing this pre-announcement so that more people get a chance to see and be informed.

And now, here's the dates and numbers for this round of giveaways.

Starts on: Friday, 9th Nov '18, 9:00 am PST

Ends on: Monday, 12th Nov '18, 8:00 pm PST

Number of packs being given away this round: 30

So there you have it. Mark down the dates, the first 30 people to reply to the official giveaway thread will land a $1 pack from the M3 funding milestone. Be quick to grab your pack before someone else does. See you on the official thread.

P.S.: I'm aware this isn't much of a 'pre'-announcement. I'll be giving much more of an advanced notice for future giveaways.

Edit: Like @RaZoR suggested, I'd appreciate it if current M3 pack owners would give a chance to those that don't have one, to get a pack. However, if you would like to get one to gift to your friends, please feel free to join in on the fun. I can assure you there will be several more giveaways

Last edited:

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi All!

Looks like Christmas is coming earlier this year... :-D
Maven, you are AWESOME!

I propose to the devs and the community an NPC named Maven Claus in the game that gives away different packs for the people and they need to do something with these packs to gain gomething bigger!
And Maven Claus says:
"Use my pack in whatever form you please..." :-D

Cheers: DoktOrk :-D

Feb 3, 2017
Emu Plains
Hi Maven, definitely want to be in on this round of M3 packs.

Where do you have to buy the $1 offer to be in?

I tagged this thread and will check it again later; I missed the October offer.

Cheers, D

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
"Use my pack in whatever form you please..." :-D

I may have made a terrible, terrible mistake D:

Where do you have to buy the $1 offer to be in?
Well the giveaway will be in a separate thread. Just make sure you are online at the specified time in my first post. It's first come first serve. First 30 replies to the thread that i put up will get the packs, so make sure you are quick to reply :p