questions about what we can do and cannot do in em8er

should we swim or nah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Picho

Terraformer
Jan 30, 2017
Tampa, FL
Well they mention skimming or basially hovering around so I can see us floating over water for a bit till run out of "fuel" or whatever they will use to limit it and then slowly sink. Water capable machines can be in water but maybe not swim? Which we are supposed to have some kind of skin like shield around our operators and Mechs so I dont see why we couldnt have a certain ammount of time underwater due to this shield before you drain all your oxigen lol I am being realistic. But I cant seem why we cant sink and wait for thursters to be available again to come up and keep going, oceanfloor walking anyone?

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
Well they mention skimming or basially hovering around so I can see us floating over water for a bit till run out of "fuel" or whatever they will use to limit it and then slowly sink. Water capable machines can be in water but maybe not swim? Which we are supposed to have some kind of skin like shield around our operators and Mechs so I dont see why we couldnt have a certain ammount of time underwater due to this shield before you drain all your oxigen lol I am being realistic. But I cant seem why we cant sink and wait for thursters to be available again to come up and keep going, oceanfloor walking anyone?
thats what i meant with swimming lol and also it just sucks that a small bit of water kills you i mean damn that pissed me off in firefall

Dec 15, 2016
Oh sure, swimming is fun assuming you have the right frame, gear and everything but you don’t know what’s lurking in the deep. Chances are, you’d be scared shitless the moment a predator eats you ala indie horror jumpscare.

Like this one at 4:04