Question: Am I considered a backer if I have the Ensign Credit package? *Answered*

Feb 5, 2017
I got this during the FireFall Credit Program. Will this entitle me to be included with all the updates? Thanks in advance!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
I got this during the FireFall Credit Program. Will this entitle me to be included with all the updates? Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately no. The credit program was the dev team showing appreciation and an apology for what happened with FF. It will give you cash to use in the cash shop for cosmetics. However there are Newcomer Packs that were just added over this past weekend. You should go take a look.

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks! I got the D-Gater package but I might want to go for the higher ones but I am unsure how cool the effects are on the Carbon Fiber (Special Shader) Omniframe and the CHROMA skins.

Has any of these skins been shown before or might someone provide a resemblance?

Another question lol. Do the Newcomer Backer Packs include any of the previous stretch goals from last year? I think I donated than but never converted my account to these forums so I guess I am SOL on that? If so, oh well.

Last edited:

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Thanks! I got the D-Gater package but I might want to go for the higher ones but I am unsure how cool the effects are on the Carbon Fiber (Special Shader) Omniframe and the CHROMA skins.

Has any of these skins been shown before or might someone provide a resemblance?

Another question lol. Do the Newcomer Backer Packs include any of the previous stretch goals from last year? I think I donated than but never converted my account to these forums so I guess I am SOL on that? If so, oh well.
To your first question: no, these are new skins unique to this program, though chroma effects have been offered on other cosmetics before. However, there is currently no representation of the chroma effects. The closest you would get to seeing in-game representation is the glow effect on the geesuits shown in Video Update #12: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/video-update-12-we-have-base-interiors-new-lore.1276/

The newcomer packs do not contain any of the cosmetic rewards/stretch goals of the previous funding programs. All cosmetics are unique to their respective programs to maintain the exclusive nature of these items. The only exception to this has been the Founder dropships, from the newcomer packs, that were offered as a free reward to all previous backers.

Other rewards such as the Vision Book PDF, name reservation option etc. may be recurring rewards across milestone programs.

If you are quite sure you have donated on previous programs, do check and ensure that you have registered the same e-mail you used on indiegogo, on the backer website. If you did donate, the packs should show up, as long as the e-mail is the same.

Last resort, you may contact [email protected] to confirm the status of your backer packs.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2017
To your first question: no, these are new skins unique to this program, though chroma effects have been offered on other cosmetics before. However, there is currently no representation of the chroma effects. The closest you would get to seeing in-game representation is the glow effect on the geesuits shown in Video Update #12: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/video-update-12-we-have-base-interiors-new-lore.1276/

The newcomer packs do not contain any of the cosmetic rewards/stretch goals of the previous funding programs. All cosmetics are unique to their respective programs to maintain the exclusive nature of these items. The only exception to this has been the Founder dropships, from the newcomer packs, that were offered as a free reward to all previous backers.

Other rewards such as the Vision Book PDF, name reservation option etc. may be recurring rewards across milestone programs.

If you are quite sure you have donated on previous programs, do check and ensure that you have registered the same e-mail you used on indiegogo, on the backer website. If you did donate, the packs should show up, as long as the e-mail is the same.

Last resort, you may contact [email protected] to confirm the status of your backer packs.
Hey! Thank you for answering my questions! I do have an email that shows proof of donation that I found during M3. I am using the same email address as well but I guess i failed conversion in the past. I will reach out to support to see if it is possible for me to still benefit. Appreciate the help!