Question About Tier

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
oh I see now. thank you. I never it was going to be that much lol so I never went that far. I see it now.
ok, got the bike for both of us except mom. Ill include her in next donation. We aint rich, but a little bit from us ones a while will help in any way to get this badass game done. good idea for allowing us to upgrade mark!!!!

also don't freakout Mila if the tag doesn't show immediately. give them time to get everything working

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
ok, got the bike for both of us except mom. Ill include her in next donation. We aint rich, but a little bit from us ones a while will help in any way to get this badass game done. good idea for allowing us to upgrade mark!!!!

also don't freakout Mila if the tag doesn't show immediately. give them time to get everything working

Biker 1: where is mama?
Passenger: ah must be way behind
Biker 1: hehe
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Biker 1: mama?
Passenger: blinks

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I cant wait to be riding with everyone in Em-8er from mission to mission. I remember in firefall in sertao there use to be massive bike groups going from one place to another in the events. WAIT I got a little video for those that maybe never saw how many people were in there. It's me leveling my last frame to 40 while listening to some music and talking to my friend. I think he's pc was broken or something to do with the internet that he wasn't able to play so I was telling him what was going on.

I believe the skin they are making in em-8er is influenced by this bike Im using. Use to be my favorite.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I cant wait to be riding with everyone in Em-8er from mission to mission. I remember in firefall in sertao there use to be massive bike groups going from one place to another in the events. WAIT I got a little video for those that maybe never saw how many people were in there. It's me leveling my last frame to 40 while listening to some music and talking to my friend. Telling him everything cause he's PC was broken. Also I get to play with my daughter closer to the end.

I believe this skin they are making in em-8er is influenced by this bike Im using. Use to be my favorite.
Neat vid, and like the tune at 22.07 fits perfectly when you hear "i'll hunt you down" was that the Halloween event i think?

It will be an even bigger bike crew this time round in em8er and superb events to continue how high will the tower be this time hmm

Aug 5, 2016

but, when is it that the tag starts showing in the forum? I just want to know if we made a mistake in the process or something. Are we missing something else?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016