Question about Newcomer pack/M3

Vel

Ark Liege
Nov 13, 2018
On the Newcomer Pack page, https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5, it says "
The good news is that everyone, from M1 to M3 and purchasing Newcomers, will receive a commemorative, unique model, Founder's Dropship that will never be sold again. These Dropships will be pushed to all registered Em8ERID accounts right away."
I don't see that in my My Account page; is there somewhere else I should look, or will it be pushed on release?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This might be obvious, but have you tried scrolling right down to the bottom or even refreshing the page or seeing if it is the browser?

Maybe it is taking a little longer time and will appear, you should see this under the packages.

Commemorative Founder's Dropship
1604836770080.jpeg

If its taking too long could directly contact the Em8er team

From the Em8er forum
https://forums.em8er.com/misc/contact

From the Em8er website
https://my.em8er.com/contact

Vel

Ark Liege
Nov 13, 2018
Nope, nothing in inventory, nothing in packages either, just the Firstclaimer and Python bike skin

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
It is, but so far haven't heard back. Fingers crossed they see it soon, the Chief chat today was pretty good and got me hyped
I have sent your messages up the chain. Do keep in mind the Dev Team are all part-time except for Grummz.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon!!

Cheers!! ~ Faeryl

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
If its taking too long could directly contact the Em8er team

From the Em8er forum
https://forums.em8er.com/misc/contact

From the Em8er website
https://my.em8er.com/contact
Hey @Pandagnome just as an FYI, ...

THE BEST DIRECT way to to contact the Em-8ER Dev Team with any account issues is the Em-8ER Support email.

Em-8ER Support: [email protected]

Posting here is also a good idea because the issues can be escalated up the chain if there's been no response via the email address.

My best guesstimate is to allow a response time of at least 5 to 7 business days before taking more steps.

I hope this helps!! Cheers!!
~ Faeryl

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hey @Pandagnome just as an FYI, ...

THE BEST DIRECT way to to contact the Em-8ER Dev Team with any account issues is the Em-8ER Support email.

Em-8ER Support: [email protected]

Posting here is also a good idea because the issues can be escalated up the chain if there's been no response via the email address.

My best guesstimate is to allow a response time of at least 5 to 7 business days before taking more steps.

I hope this helps!! Cheers!!
~ Faeryl
Thanks that certainly makes it easier! :cool:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
On the Newcomer Pack page, https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5, it says "
The good news is that everyone, from M1 to M3 and purchasing Newcomers, will receive a commemorative, unique model, Founder's Dropship that will never be sold again. These Dropships will be pushed to all registered Em8ERID accounts right away."
I don't see that in my My Account page; is there somewhere else I should look, or will it be pushed on release?
Hi Vel,
I'm just checking back on your original post. Do you see the Founder's Commemorative Dropship in "My Packages" yet?

If not, please update here as soon as it appears, thanks!!

Cheers!!
~ Faeryl

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Still nothing in My Packages
I dont have it in my packages or inventory either, but I wasn't expecting to see it there because in the Newcomer packs description it says the skins will be pushed to everyone "in game".
When I'm in the Demo my THMPR gets picked up by a drop ship with the commemorative skin on it.
I just assumed it was given to all players ATM and you see it in-game.

Last edited:

Vel

Ark Liege
Nov 13, 2018
I thought that, but the Newcomer page itself says "These Dropships will be pushed to all registered Em8ERID accounts right away" and Pandagnome above posted a picture from what I assume is his inventory. Does *no one * with an M3 have this in their My Packages, or is it a bug that only some are affected?

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I thought that, but the Newcomer page itself says "These Dropships will be pushed to all registered Em8ERID accounts right away" and Pandagnome above posted a picture from what I assume is his inventory. Does *no one * with an M3 have this in their My Packages, or is it a bug that only some are affected?
Good question.. ANYONE HAVE THE COMMEMORATIVE DROPSHIP IN THEIR INVENTORY AS A STAND ALONE PERK?

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Hmmm. All the newcomer packs have the commemorative drop ship IN THE ACTUAL PACKS now (in each description and picture of each pack) Before, the first 2 cheapest newcomer packs didn't include it but now all do.
I wonder if they just added it to all the newcomer packs but had to make it an extra perk for the M2 and M3 backers because originally those packs didn't offer it at any tier?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
Hello Vel,
When you see this, please send me a Private Message here on the forums.
Or if you're on Discord, you can send me a Direct Message there. :cool: