Question about Firefall Profile link

Brackstone

Firstclaimer
Jan 26, 2017
Hey All,

I tried to search so if this has been answered before my apologies. I graciously accepted the devs offer to bring my Firefall Pledge over to em8er. I completed the process successfully however I don't see any indication of it anywhere in my account or any sort of flair to add to my profile (since the in game store obviously isn't online etc).

Is there anyway to confirm this process happened and I'm just not seeing it?

Bonus Question: Also if we backed em8er on IndieGogo will we get forum badges for that too?

Thanks!

Sep 21, 2016
Answering the bonus question first, Grummz has a post in the news and announcements about indiegogo backers. If you backed ember and do not have your title, please message him.

As for confirmation that your refund took place, there does not seem to be anything in place to say that there is, other than that the process was successful. Asking Xeevis in discord might be one way to make sure you have the credit to your ember account.

Brackstone

Firstclaimer
Jan 26, 2017
Answering the bonus question first, Grummz has a post in the news and announcements about indiegogo backers. If you backed ember and do not have your title, please message him.

As for confirmation that your refund took place, there does not seem to be anything in place to say that there is, other than that the process was successful. Asking Xeevis in discord might be one way to make sure you have the credit to your ember account.
Thanks for the info :)

Sep 21, 2016
Oh to answer your question about the confirmation, try re doing the authentication for the reward program, if it stops you saying you already have a reward, your good to go. @NimbusCloud on discord for the idea.

ReBeL_za

May 11, 2017
i can't copy my firefall link it seems it's been disabled any idea how i can get it to check if i qualify for the programe?