Question about backer pack skins

Nov 24, 2019
From the Deepstriker Newcomer backer pack and above you can get the "Carbon Fiber (Special Shader) Omniframe skins, 3 Versions (L/M/H) "

Now from the Terraformer M3 backer pack (to which I got access to upgrade with the latest raffle) and above you can get the "Founder Omniframe Skin (final game) ".

Are these two different skins?

I might want to upgrade my M3 if I get another Omniframe skin.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
From the Deepstriker Newcomer backer pack and above you can get the "Carbon Fiber (Special Shader) Omniframe skins, 3 Versions (L/M/H) "

Now from the Terraformer M3 backer pack (to which I got access to upgrade with the latest raffle) and above you can get the "Founder Omniframe Skin (final game) ".

Are these two different skins?

I might want to upgrade my M3 if I get another Omniframe skin.
Yes, they are different skins.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
From what i see the carbon shader for the omniframe is for the Newcomer pack and above

1633870823916.jpeg

For the M3 pack Terrarformer above the Founder Omniframe skin i am certain it is different.

But i am wondering have we seen the Founder Omniframe skin ?

I like these images there doesn't seem to be images for the M3 pack listing only the newcomer.
With the images we are able to better see what we get compared to other stuff oh also i like that comparison site https://gatestrider.one/packcompare

If that was shown somewhere in the Em8er website that could be useful too.

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
From what i see the carbon shader for the omniframe is for the Newcomer pack and above

View attachment 4966

For the M3 pack Terrarformer above the Founder Omniframe skin i am certain it is different.

But i am wondering have we seen the Founder Omniframe skin ?
I don't believe its been shown...could be similar colors to the founder dropship scheme...