Product Page & New Art POSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
It's an old saying from Firefall forums. Fooni always posted fast (usually the first response). So it was rare to be able to say "in before Fooni.

P.S. In before Fooni

P.S. inb4 Fooni :p

Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com
You guys brought back the original operator voice! I was bummed when they removed the voice in FF, Now that she's back in this game, "hopefully" I have some high hopes for this game. On a side note The Art looks fantastic the T.H.M.P.R looks gigantic compared to the Lady in the picture. Gets me thinking what the scale of other robots in the game will be. Will definitely donate when I get the money.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
You guys brought back the original operator voice! I was bummed when they removed the voice in FF, Now that she's back in this game, "hopefully" I have some high hopes for this game. On a side note The Art looks fantastic the T.H.M.P.R looks gigantic compared to the Lady in the picture. Gets me thinking what the scale of other robots in the game will be. Will definitely donate when I get the money.
/signed for truth

Aug 1, 2016
How about now? I adjusted it.
Here are screenshots from a Huawei model# Y538 (build _ Y538C237B160 _ andriod ver. 5.1.1)
Inconsistencies :
1) Could not scroll to to see all Tabs. Screenshot_2016-08-03-06-01-11.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-06-01-24.png
(Top menu bar wouldn't allow scrolling to view other available tabs within mobile version)
2) Did not show any banner displaying Game title "Ember"
(in both normal and horizontal perspective: "Ember" title does not display)
#2 does not seem to be game breaking, just a graphics display error, possibly.

P

PCMasterReece

Here are screenshots from a Huawei model# Y538 (build _ Y538C237B160 _ andriod ver. 5.1.1)
Inconsistencies :
1) Could not scroll to to see all Tabs. View attachment 184 View attachment 185
(Top menu bar wouldn't allow scrolling to view other available tabs within mobile version)
2) Did not show any banner displaying Game title "Ember"
(in both normal and horizontal perspective: "Ember" title does not display)
#2 does not seem to be game breaking, just a graphics display error, possibly.
tis the same on my phone, It isn't really much of a problem. Still very easy to navigate round compared to the Firefall forums site. So far this forum has been very mobile friendly, hopefully it stays like that for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.