Product Landing Page In Progress - www.emberthegame.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am working on the simple 1 page product landing page for Ember at the currently parked www.emberthegame.com URL.

Should be up by tonight. It will include the new T.H.M.P.R. orthographics you guys funded!
Can i ask one question? Is ember also coming to Unix and linux (Mac OS and Ubuntu/Kali/IDunno)? Would be nice to know, if not, then i gonna get lost just in some mins. D:

Last edited:
Making game in UE4 means making game for all platforms at once ;)
Well, then im happy :3
I just asked 'cause, yeah, well, Unix/Linux are often just jumped over and barely even get attention of game DEVs. But, well, not all DEVs are the same ^^

Ah, and its pretty bullshit if ppl say that they should use bootcamp to get windows on macs, 'Cause it can start to fuck up your whole storage so yo uare forced to reinstall the whole mac...

its exactly the same in some kickstarter campaigns....games getting developed for xbox or PS but not for my beloved WII U :(
Jep. The DEVs like to forget that there are still MANY MANY other OSs and Consoles. Windows xp (win5), Vista (win6), win7, win8, win10, Mac OS, Mac OS X (Mac OS v 10+), Ubuntu and Debian are just the tip of the iceberg, same for PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 (Orbis OS (FreeBSD 9, Unix), XBOX (One Core (Windows, DOS application).

Next to the classic OSs i know still many others like Kali Linux (a hacker version of linux xD), FreeBSD (one of the many sons and grandsons of unix, unlike linux which is kinda the adoptive son xD), Linux mint, Red Hat, Open Suse and SteamOS. (a huge list of linux OSs: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg)

Last edited:

Jany

Jul 27, 2016
Moon
Well, then im happy :3
I just asked 'cause, yeah, well, Unix/Linux are often just jumped over and barely even get attention of game DEVs. But, well, not all DEVs are the same ^^

Ah, and its pretty bullshit if ppl say that they should use bootcamp to get windows on macs, 'Cause it can start to fuck up your whole storage so yo uare forced to reinstall the whole mac...
Well, in your case i would just get 240GB external USB 3.0 ssd and put on it Windows ToGo. Im using my ssd to run os on my work place, very handy.

Is there an alpha client or is it all just conjecture ?
I think not, i think the Game isn't even in Development, but well, i hope you read the petition.

I'm out of FireFall and will be here for the duration. We the players actually control the games if we do not play they Die, simple math.
It's not that simple. And it's the game of the DEVs and not the one of the community, that disaster with FF jsut happened because Mark got gone and another company (taht we don't want to name...) took over.

Jul 28, 2016
Can i ask one question? Is ember also coming to Unix and linux (Mac OS and Ubuntu/Kali/IDunno)? Would be nice to know, if not, then i gonna get lost just in some mins. D:
Many limitations regarding Unreal Engine on Mac. That's what I know at least :p. Linux + Vulkan super viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.