problem finding my old backer stuff from Firefall

watheanum

Mar 4, 2017
Germany
Hello first to everyone here.

My "problem" is as followed:
LONG ago, as i remember right, people who backed/payed founder packs for Firefall back in the day could convert them for this Game here, Ember.

I remember myself i "did" it viva a code thing you had to get from the old firefall main page viva your profile there (somewhat like that if i remember right) and putted it here somewhere somewhat in your profile.

Since that is now REALLY long ago and i pretty much never used this forum, I sure followed the news and "let stuff happen". SO my last stand of knowledge was, i got code and it was registerd (or something) but today, i came back to this forum and had to register me anew, meaning something like my old account was "legendery" stuff duno.

As for that, look at when i registerd myself (which should be around 2017 if im right) for ember as account.

Im just worried about the founder backer stuff i had since i cant find it pretty much nowhere. shouldnt it stand somewhere? Like on the my.em8er side? coz its not standing there somewhere what so ever and tbh, it would be a shame if, even if its that old, the founder or backer stuff (or what ever i WOULD have gotten) is now all gone forever.

I hope someone understands what i mean since its sure hard to explain i guess... ^^;

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
@watheanum

A few clarifications here.

Red5 and Crixa Studios, and consequently, Firefall and Em-8ER, are wholly separate entities. The team at Crixa Studios has neither ownership of, nor access to, the assets and data associated with Red5 Studios and Firefall. The only common factor is that Mark Kern, aka Grummz, is the lead for Em-8ER, as he was for Firefall.

The program you talk about was the Firefall Founder's Program:

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/la...ng-firefall-tomorrow-july-7th.956/#post-25561

What this did, is allow Firefall Founders a means of registering/validating their Firefall founder status, in return for equivalent in-game credit for use in the Em-8ER in-game store (when it eventually goes live). Anyone who validated their status will simply get in-game credit to spend in Em-8ER; none of the items from Firefall will carry over to Em-8ER, since they belong to Red5 Studios.

If you wish to check whether you have correctly registered your founder status from Firefall you may do so here:

https://my.em8er.com/perks

Your Founder rank, and the equivalent credit that is available to you by virtue of that rank, will be detailed here, provided you successfully registered before the program was closed.

Unfortunately, yes, your founder goodies from Firefall are no longer available. The credit program was a gift from Mark Kern, a means of apologizing for the disaster that befell Firefall, and to thank those that supported it.

watheanum

Mar 4, 2017
Germany
@watheanum

sniped this part!

If you wish to check whether you have correctly registered your founder status from Firefall you may do so here:

https://my.em8er.com/perks

Your Founder rank, and the equivalent credit that is available to you by virtue of that rank, will be detailed here, provided you successfully registered before the program was closed.

Unfortunately, yes, your founder goodies from Firefall are no longer available. The credit program was a gift from Mark Kern, a means of apologizing for the disaster that befell Firefall, and to thank those that supported it.
ah yes, found it and ts sure ok that the stuff in firefall are sure not in ember since those 2 are different game, i just was worried coz i was not able to find a thing about the old founder pack code thing which is shown on the /perk side. thanks a lot mate.

as for the opinion about firefall, yea, it indeed is a shame that it ended up that way. it felt like they bashed it way to early on out on steam in version 1.0 as it wasnt really ready for it. first they changed way to many with it and even cut out a lot parts which are pretty much a main part of the game (aka the "thumpern" or how ever it was called) and seond it still didnt feel like a "full" game or like.

Anyways, i dont wanna beat on a dead horse and want to remember firefall with the good memorize i have. it was a good try and so i hope ember will make it better. I enjoyed Firefall so i cant wait to lay my hands on ember in a closed or open beta or "something like". ^^