Presentation

Aug 3, 2016
France
Greetings to all, here I am back, with the same nickname, and for those who do not know me, I was the discoverer of how to modify the parameters to make appear the weapons in big size, as well as the tester of flight under the map in the good old Firefall ;-)
I have since yesterday so could test a little this demo, which has already its share of bug.
First, let's start by taking advantage of a bug to climb to an impressive height.
You know I suppose the meteorite jump with the Space key then 2. But you know that you can take the opportunity to go up very high.
Jump with the SPACE key, leave Space, then click on 2, and press SPACE again !!! Miracle we ride at an extraordinary speed ;-) very useful in flight facing a mountain to quickly reach the top. Indeed if you continue to tell you during your climb and descent control with the spacebar, then you will come up easily.
As for the map, I had fun flying from the highest mountain to the bottom of the sea ;-) sacred descent!

Otherwise I have crossed which players I hope to re-cross here.
In any case, very happy to come back,
cordially MaitreJibus
PC, i5 9400f , H310 pro M2+ , 16Go DDR4 , 250Go SSD M2 , GTX1660 , keyboard Razer Cynosa chroma , razer mouse Mamba Elite

Presentation
Salutation a tous et toutes, me voila de retour, avec le meme pseudo, et pour ceux qui ne me connaissent pas, j'ai ete le découvreur de comment modifier les parametre pour faire apparaitre les armes en grosse taille, ainsi que le testeur de vol sous la map dans le bon vieux Firefall ;-)
J'ai depuis hier donc pu tester un peu cette démo, qui a deja son lot de bug.
Tout d'abord, commençons par comment profiter d'un bug pour monter a une hauteur impressionante.
Vous connaissez je suppose le saut météorité avec la touche Espace puis 2. Mais savez vous que vous pouvez en profiter pour monter Tres haut.
Sautez avec la touche ESPACE , lacher Espace, puis clickez sur 2, et réappuyez sur ESPACE !!! Miracle on monte a une vitesse extraordinaire ;-) tres utile en vol face a une montagne pour vite arriver en haut. En effet si vous continuer a vous direiger pendant votre monter et descente controler avec la barre d'espace, alors vous arriverez a facilement monter.
Pour ce qui est de la carte, je me suis bien marré a voler de la plus haute montagne jusqu'a fond de la mer ;-) sacrée descente !!!

Sinon j'ai donc croisée quels joueurs que j'espere recroiser ici donc.
En tout cas tres heureux de revenir,
cordialement MaitreJibus

PC, i5 9400f , H310 pro M2+ , 16Go DDR4 , 250Go SSD M2 , GTX1660 , clavier Razer Cynosa Chroma , sourie Razer Mamba Elite

Last edited: