Please have Subscription.

Dreez

Deepscanner
Aug 4, 2019
I come from a long line of mmo's and i have always been of the opinion that if
an mmo is to have a great team pushing out new great content, fixes and other
assorted things , the money needs to come from somewhere.
And if i chose to play an mmo, it's most likely because i like it enough to stick around,
hence i won't have any issues paying a monthly fee of around 15$ or so.

I don't know it it's been decided yet, but i really hope this game will atleast have
a subscription-option that enables some bonuses, not that bonuses are needed for me,
but it could work as a a carrot for others.

Am i the only one who'd prefer for Em8er to have a subscription-option ?.

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
I come from a long line of mmo's and i have always been of the opinion that if
an mmo is to have a great team pushing out new great content, fixes and other
assorted things , the money needs to come from somewhere.
And if i chose to play an mmo, it's most likely because i like it enough to stick around,
hence i won't have any issues paying a monthly fee of around 15$ or so.

I don't know it it's been decided yet, but i really hope this game will atleast have
a subscription-option that enables some bonuses, not that bonuses are needed for me,
but it could work as a a carrot for others.

Am i the only one who'd prefer for Em8er to have a subscription-option ?.
I think so. Grummz knows what he's doing, and has for some time. If he says subscription model isn't required, I trust him.

Of course, if by some small chance he's wrong, I won't put any money in for firefall 3.0.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
IMO when the game store/cosmetic shop opens, then the current $7.99 month sub should continue but switches from what we have now (cosmetic item, tabletop rpg info, Em.8ER novel chapter, etc.) to being able to use any cosmetic in the store/shop without having to purchase any of them. Stop the sub and you only have access to default, purchased, & earned cosmetics.

Aug 5, 2017
UK
As said before, I like the Sub option for after the game release - great oppertunity to snag unique Cosmetic items...plz let there be Trolls !