Playing the Em8er Demo

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
platinamelodia#3907 made a good point about playing the demo i'd also like to play with others sadly unable to type ingame but if added the demo on steam as a non-steam game then could use the steam chat.

Have added this in the steam Em8er group too
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/em8er

I am interested to play in the Eu, pacific and Us server depending on when we can make it but sometimes might not because life things happens!

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
Probably aren't going to see the chatbox until the demo that showcases the player hub space station. iirc this social demo is the next one.

During the announcement of the player hub Grummz specified that the Feli skin will be useable, the chatbox will exist, and there will be zero gun-play. This social demo will be free to play to everyone, including non-backers.

I expect subsequent demo builds will have the chatbox.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Not sure if this was mentioned, each time wanted to change to a different server location i'd have to close the demo completely and reopen to see the option for server location.

Is there a way to change the server location while ingame or to have the option to go to the login screen and change instead of closing the demo completely?

Could make it convenient to test/play and switch to other server location.

Another thing with the resources we obtain, is this eventually going to be global so that resources are carried to other server locations or is it going to be separate?

Noticed that when i was collecting resources had certain things in the Eu server but completely different in the pacific/Us server.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Another thing sometimes when collecting resources it was tricky to make out the number of the quality of that resource.

Perhaps something like this can be easier to see, if they are in the same direction also distance indication with colour perhaps?
resources.jpg

If the resources could be alphabetical order A-Z so that all e.g Cardonite are in one area.
An example could be if you have Cardonite and at first it is just one Cardonite in the red highlight.
when you first see this it could be something like

Cardonite | Quality (198 - 606) | Amount (Total 192)

After you click the Cardonite this could expand showing the other quality of Cardonite and individual amount for each.

table.jpg