Player's that played through Steam

Jun 14, 2018
New Zealand
I have tried to get Em-8ER packs but can not lol me. i played FireFall on Steam help me please someone :):) just like to get to play this cool game that you are all making too please I played 1615 hours in the game Fire Fall

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi @DarkAngelDark ! Here is some information for you about

THE FIREFALL FOUNDER'S CREDIT PROGRAM

A Word From the Em-8ER Team:
"The Em-8ER team recognized many Firefall vets backed a vision of the game that Red 5 Studios never delivered. While Em-8ER is not associated with Firefall or Red 5 Studios, we are in many ways Firefall’s spiritual successor and as a token of our appreciation for the early support of the original, true, Firefall vision, we offered a FULL CREDIT of Firefall founder's packs and little something for veterans as well."

How The Program Worked:

Forum accounts created in 2015 and earlier were eligible. This included all original founders and launch customers of Firefall. Account holders had to be able to access their Firefall forum accounts and create an account on the Em-8ER forums. Additionally, it was required that Firefall forum profiles have at least 1 publicly visible post and showed a founder badge (if available). This was a limited time offer. The Em-8ER Team have no control over Firefall or its forums.

When the Firefall forums closed they were unable to verify anyone’s founder status anymore.
The program was in service for 182 days (6 months).

Closure of the Firefall Founder's Credit Program
The Firefall Founder's Credit Program was closed to new entries approximately on July 7, 2017.

Any Founder's status could be validated only as long as the firefall forums were up and running. This was due to the fact that the Em-8ER Team only had accesss to the same member information any one else had through their own membership on the forums. When The9 chose to take the forums offline, the program was ended.

A QUOTE FROM GRUMMZ:
"They [Firefall Founder's Credits] are virtual credits you can use in the in-game virtual store when the game is released. My way of making it up to you guys."

The breakdown of the Firefall Founder's Packs is as follows:
- Commander Founder $100
- Lieutenant Founder $50
- Ensign Founder $20
- Veteran $10 (anyone who signed up for Firefall and had a forum account prior to the end of 2015)

This is the Em-8ER Dashboard link:
https://forums.em8er.com/members/<username.number>

If you posted your Em-8ER dashboard link on your Firefall forums profile status, thereby "linking" your accounts; and then you registered on Xeevis' site, you should have your veteran/founder credit.

For those who were able to participate, the credits are now available for viewing ONLY on the "Campaign & Perks" page on the my.em8er.com Portal. The credits are for in-game currency so, they cannot be spent yet.

For a recap of the Firefall Founder’s Credit Program, check out Xeevis' site here: https://emberbot.jadex.eu/founders

Jun 14, 2018
New Zealand
I would like to get into the game I would like to buy a pack or something to show that I really would like to support this game and be a part of it. But because of my dyslexia I have found it really hard to do. At the moment my friend is helping me read your reply and write this one. So is there someone that can help me achieve this goal please?
I have been following Em8er since a forum post made on the Firefall forums back in July 2016 and even signed this petition back then:
Make Ember - A Spiritual Successor to Firefall
I have tried to get packs for this game but because of my inability to read properly I have not been able to achieve this goal.
Yours sincerely,
Michael

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I would like to get into the game I would like to buy a pack or something to show that I really would like to support this game and be a part of it. But because of my dyslexia I have found it really hard to do. At the moment my friend is helping me read your reply and write this one. So is there someone that can help me achieve this goal please?
I have been following Em8er since a forum post made on the Firefall forums back in July 2016 and even signed this petition back then:
I have tried to get packs for this game but because of my inability to read properly I have not been able to achieve this goal.
Yours sincerely,
Michael
NO PROBLEM.

WE WILL NOTIFY YOU
ABOUT THE NEXT FUNDING
WITH A BIG BANG.

DOES MY TEXT MAKE YOUR DYSLEXIA EASIER ?
I WOULD BE HAPPY TO WRITE LIKE THIS FOR YOU.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Yours sincerely,
Michael

Hi Michael!

I have good news! In case you have not heard, there are Newcomer Backer Packs you can buy to support Em-8ER!

LINK: https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5

I hope this news is helpful!

Best regards, Faeryl