Particle accelerator, alternative dimensions

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
After watching cloverfield paradox, it got me thinking what if we had something with
particle accelerator and other means of going to alternate dimensions through the gate?

Would it give us the understanding of how and why they phase in and out limbo between one alternate plane and another?

What if there was a mission that involved this particle accelerator to support in further travels enhancing the gate we have or even more energy but as a result could bring strange events?

Perhaps it was just a simulation you went in and had to figure a way to make it work but then wake up and realize your not dreaming anymore and need to escape this alternative reality with the vital information you have just gained from the future!

Maybe this is just over the top i am spewing ideas as usual what do you think??

Last edited:

Meower

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
Yeah! I like this idea quite a bit. It's almost akin to the original "pushing back the melding" idea, however taken a step further into THEIR time-lapsed dimension.

It'd be awesome if like you said, we could travel through a particle accelerator to reach this time-phase place that the enemies come from. Ultimately getting technology, gear, etc from there... Possibly even leading into a big world event if we met a huge boss of theirs and it took tons of people to take it down. Good stuff!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Not a bad idea at all. I +1 if missions are added to incorporate something along this line. If not, then perhaps we can find some lore regarding it on Em-8ER to enhance the feel of the game.