Package Questions

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was wondering, when looking at the nice Em8er packages do the images give us all we that we see e.g.

1645655002508.jpeg
Panthera X tigris - does this package include the skin for the pilot that is on top of the Mount?

1645654904478.jpeg
Deus volt is this just for the mech or do we have Kamen skin included as well?

Note that during translation to 3D, some proportions and other change may be necessary to make this skin game-ready.

Is this for a heavy frame because it looks like a big mech from the picture?

How long is this 20% discount available for?

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
It looks like the Panthera X Tigris skin is just a mount based on what I've seen on Discord. But I'm sure Faeryl or the devs can give better clarification.

The Deus Volt skin only includes the Medium Omniframe. But good news, the Kamen America skin is FREE! All you need to do is go here: https://crossover.em8er.com/ember2ka

Enter your Em-8ER account email and it'll send you a redemption code you can enter here: https://my.em8er.com/redeem

For the discount, I'd guess to the end of the Kamen America Kickstarter (since upgrading a M3 or Newcomer pack gives you Deus Volt), but best to wait for the email.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Panthera X tigris - does this package include the skin for the pilot that is on top of the Mount?
My sincere apologies Pandagnome for missing your question!!

If I recall correctly, Grummz has said all of the mounts released thus far only include the mounts themselves unless it is otherwise specifically stated.
Also, each skin has a description when revealed on the Em-8er subscription page here, as well as in your inventory if you click on the images. :cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
My sincere apologies Pandagnome for missing your question!!

If I recall correctly, Grummz has said all of the mounts released thus far only include the mounts themselves unless it is otherwise specifically stated.
Also, each skin has a description when revealed on the Em-8er subscription page
here, as well as in your inventory if you click on the images. :cool:
Overlooked the images must click! :oops:

Thanks for the reminder :D