P.S.A. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,

We are truly fortunate to have each other, to be part of an amazing community. I want to take a moment to thank you all for being so good to each other on a daily basis. It means a lot to all of us here at Crixa Labs. We all know how lucky we are to have you. This kind of close-knit community is all of the more important in tougher times, and we may very well be dealing with some right now.

Recently, many parts of the world have been dealing with the Coronavirus. Depending on where you live you may have already been affected by it directly or indirectly. If so, my thoughts are with you.

In case it needs to be said, I am no politician or medical expert. I wouldn't claim to have any better information than anyone reading this. With that in mind i won't be giving specific directions on how to deal with this virus or making any statements as to how serious it truly is or isn't. Such statements are not mine to make. What I will do is ask a few things of all of you.

1: Take care of yourselves. By whatever method and measures make sense for you and yours, please take the time and effort to keep yourselves healthy.

2: Stay informed. Through whatever means you do so, keep your eyes and ears open so you know what actions you may need to take at any given time.

3: Be kind. In times of stress this can be forgotten, let us do our best to keep it in mind as much as we reasonably can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For many of us, video games mean a lot. They can be an escape, a mental test, a way to vent, a way to stay connected to friends, a way to express ourselves, and so much more. For most of us here, Em-8er represents a dream game that is coming true step by step. Here at Crixa Labs we are going to keep on building this game, and keep on being inspired by this community.

Life happens, the world keeps turning. Good and bad times will come and go. We keep on moving forward. We, the em-8er community, will be here for each other. Keep us informed on how you are doing out there. Comment below in this very thread, or chime in on our official em-8er discord in the unrelated section. If nothing else, we will provide moral support to each other through whatever happens next.

Keep your eyes open and your heads on a swivel out there Reapers, in this battle we will more than survive, we will overcome!
- Ronyn

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I wanted to give everyone an update on the coronavirus, Covid-19 situation. Every company in the world is preparing for this and Em8ER.com is no different.

First of all, I want to assure everyone that Em8ER.com is in a good position. Our team has always worked remote, so there will be no disruption for development as we will work the way we always have worked before. Also, we've been taking the virus seriously since the day it started. We had a team member who traveled back from China over a month ago and is just fine. We have two artists in Italy and are also doing fine. We're doing okay and we are taking all standard precautions.

We know this can be a stressful time in the economy. Em8ER.com is no different. We depend on your support to keep things going. Our new weapons demo is coming along nicely and will feature MISSILE SWARMS, like you see the anime like Macross (or the old Firefall Aresenal frame, but way better). You'll be able to sweep lock multiple targets, or hover over a target to stack additional missiles on top of them. Expect this demo in under 2 weeks.

Because we know everyone's finances are tight, we wanted to extend a 20% discount on all Newcomer packs and upgrades (M3 and Newcomer) for at least the next three weeks, while the world works through some tough times.

A reminder that Paypal is also available via direct email to [email protected]. Regular Newcomer packs can be purchased with credit card HERE and all M3 and Newcomer packs can be upgraded via the website.

This is also the last week to subscribe for the Gatestrider Civil Security Force skin. You can join our subscription program HERE!

Thanks again, and please join us for our missile, plasma cannon, assault rifle weapon demo in 2 weeks!

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi All!

Reading all this with the headache, the fever, and the other symptoms...
Love you guys!
It feelss like a gentle rain in the springtime to my burning eyes.
Thank you!

We will survive.
We will overcome.

Cheers: DoktOrk :-D

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Hi All!

Love you guys!
Thank you!

We will survive.
We will overcome.

Damn, Get well soon! Hope you get through it with minimal discomfort and inconvenience!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi All!

Love you guys!
Thank you!

We will survive.
We will overcome.

The Reaper Fam loves you too, DoktOrk!! Stay strong, get plenty of rest, and get well soon so we can all play in the demo together!! :cool:

~ Faeryl

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
devtracker says 241168
Sy has the correct number.

Just a bit further up in the #devtracker, Grummz gave the correct number.
1584931740649.png

Grummz also has it pinned at the top of his Twitter feed:
twitter.com/Grummz/status/1239568994245337088?s=20
1584932097938.png

And, a screenshot of Grummz's Web Control panel:

I hope this clears up any confusion.;):cool:
~ Faeryl