Other MEK-As

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
The THMPR is cool, but what about alternatives? It'd be nice to have different kinds of "pets" for different situations.

EG. how about a MEK-A that's designed solely for combat? One that could create shields or carry extra ammunition, or do other menial tasks like crafting or construction? I know not all of these are good ideas, nor will any of them be implemented initially, but having different kinds of MEK-As at our disposal would be a cool thing to add in the future.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like to see a pet civilization where pets have taken refuge and you can only visit that place when you have proven to them by saving priority targets or fixing up damaged pet(s).

If you take good care of the pet it will bond and this improves your reps. Once they are satisfied you can go to the pet refuge with increased access and find upgrades and keep your pets safe, they will also have sportier pets for battle pets where you can enter them in obstacle courses and even sumo and such for extra credit earnings and chance to win special items too.

If you neglect the pets it could rebel and run away :O so you would probably need to recapture and be a better pet owner!

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
Maybe a combat pet mek that spans when your frame is busted and you're waiting for you repleasement.

Like a tech version of the enemy beast mode.

I shall call him mittens...

Also since we're pretty much helpless while this happens maybe a godeater type weapon, huge sword/ OP gun to even out the odds while in que for your new omniframe.

Since you're squishy as hell and can probablyn not take any damage at all it could be a high damage weapon.

Go out in style. "At least I took as many with me as I can."

Last edited: