Only 72 Hours Left to Back Em-8ER

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

There are less than 72 hours to back Em-8ER in a fantastic campaign that is 300% funded! You get the full playable mockup for backing now, and we are on to our $75,000 stretch goal.

Our 75k goal unlocks the player motorcycle! The goal will create an Unreal engine mockup of a big invasion battle between Omniframes, Tsi-Hu shapeshifters and Kaiju. The REWARD is the Thunder Bumpin Bike. This bike is unique and will not be offered again. ALL backers who pledge will receive this one of a kind bike if we reach 75k. There are NO bikes in Em-8ER, these will be the only ones ever offered as a thank you to Firefall vets who support the dream. They will be 2-seaters, so you can bring a friend for a ride available no-where else in the game.

This is our kickstarter video to fund the full-time company. We will use this invasion mockup AND the playable mockup to fund a highly polished video that showcases gameplay, explains gameplay mechanics with animated visuals, and has a highly polished production value.

Back us now and you will receive all the stretch goals unlocks, including the 60k Wing, the CHROMA Omniframe and THMPR Skins and much more! You can back for as little as $1 to lock in these unique skins that will not be available in any other funding round.

Fund us now, less than 72 hours left! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone/x/14521346#/

2. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

I love that motorbike :cool:

Mahdi and DinsdaleP13 like this.
  3. beta2320

beta2320 New Member

so I just wanna ask, cause i am apparently stupid and cannot comprehend simple English. if i back right now for $5, what is everything that I will receive? (the message says "You get the full playable mockup for backing now" and "Back us now and you will receive all the stretch goals unlocks," so I just want someone to tell me if I can get all that for $5?)

4. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

If i understood right you should get

Have your donation counted towards stretch goals for ALL backers

Note that these stretch goal rewards are nearly for ALL BACKERS, even $1 unlocks all this:

• Pin-Up "nose art" decal and "Tiki God Mask" decal.
    • CHROMA jetpack jets.
    • Get the mini-Tshi-Hu beast pet.
    • Receive the THMPR Chroma skin.
    • Founder Emote base set for their characters and Omniframes.
    • Receive the CHROMA Omniframe skin.
    • 3D files of the Kaiju that you can print.

There are other stretch rewards to reach for everyone and to get the cool bike need for a total to get $75000 or have 1500 backers to contribute

Indigo, NanoTechnician and Mahdi like this.
  5. beta2320

beta2320 New Member

well I thank you for that ^_^ makes me want to donate, as I'm really having a hard time with money, but I don't see the reason I should back for all that stuff, if I don't even get the game...

6. DaGuT

DaGuT New Member

Let's do dis for motorbike!

I'm so hyped to drive it 0o

@beta2320 , you can just donate 1 dollar and receive all those things... And they worth that $1, as they will never ever be given again... Plus you'll make us closer to our dreamy bike by $1 and 1 backer :) So we'll thank you for that

7. beta2320

beta2320 New Member

Sorry that I can't donate more ^_^ But I'm happy that I can help just a little and still get a load of great stuff.

Silv3r Shadow and Pandagnome like this.
  8. beta2320

beta2320 New Member

Welp, I'm asking for a friend, sorry for the repetition guys, cause she's very "picky" about stuff like this, and she just wants a yes or no answer. I quote, "if i back only $1 right now, can i play this game?"

9. Meower

Meower New Member

That would be a negative. You'll need to purchase one of the actual founder packs. She would get all the perks if she WERE to buy the game, after having thrown the $1.

Pandagnome likes this.
  10. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Or Back one Dollar and buy the game When Its released...but youll miss some fancy stuff for backers.

Also you can have the Feeling of being Part of a Game development from scratch...Just saying ;)

Pandagnome and TGVirus like this.
  11. Mark101

Mark101 New Member

Where in our profile do we see that we are backers ?

12. Despair

Which Profile? Youll get your Forum Tag after the campaign ends

13. QuarantineV1

QuarantineV1 New Member

Made sure to put in for Deepscanner. Hope it helps make this game a reality!

Mahdi likes this.
  14. Despair

Good to hear...Love the emberbot on discord now <3

15. Jag

Jag Member

Great to see the bike but I must admit I would have preferred it to have been part of a pledge or of course as a stretch goal but only given to those above a certain pledge level. Seems like a very nice thing to give to everyone.

Awesome to see it though and I love the design!

16. Despair

Now Iam more hyped about the actual Gameplay ;)

17. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna

Well now, I'm just gonna have to donate a bit more XD

Mahdi likes this.
  18. Harven

Harven Member

I'm sad I wasn't able to donate in the first 2, but I'm extremely happy to say that I was finally able to donate 35 dollars !, I wish I had as much money as back when I bought founders pack 100$ for firefall, but not right now.... but for sure with Em8er if everything goes well I will end up spending as much money as I did in firefall, which was hundreds *goes to the corner and cries* xd.

Gogol 75k!

19. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

$71,652 USD raised by 1070 backers!

WOOHOO!

Mahdi likes this.
  20. Despair

PayPal backer are not schown but we have nearly 100 backer there

SomeUnregPunk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.