One more month until world war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
I'd rather just vote for someone else and laugh maniacally as all of the dumb commoners who don't AND WONT think hard enough about what I'm doing start being crybabies about how I (and I quote):

" am wasting a vote "
^^^^^^ Every reddiTARD ever. They obviously don't do enough research hahahahaa

Does it look like I care about some dumb voter's etiquette? Neither of these two fools deserve my vote, I'll just give it to another. There's more than two candidates, you know ^_^

I'll vote for someone who isn't just whoring around for TV-publicity and facebook likes. Getting likes or viewership without a cause is useless. Doing things is useful.

"" Ohhh looook ! ! ! Someone's not voting for Hillary OR Trump Waaaah!!! I'm going to cry about it in public! ! Even though I'm probably 6 feet tall and weigh like 160 pounds becuase I'm a fully-grown adult crybaby! ! ! ! ! "" << (Every voter ever who thinks voting is some elementary-school flamewar. Not to mention are utterly convinced that other voting options DON'T EXIST. PERIOD. FOR ANY REASON xD )

And then there's the hundreds of fake wordpress-engine news websites that don't cite any sources, don't date their articles, are just copyPastes of other news websites, etc, and then people just take it and run with that. Lazy first-page google researchers. -

Cue the shitPosts below with all bark and no expository information telling me some made-up propaganda story about how the other two candidates are supposedly "mentally unstable" ! ! ! ! hahahahhaa ! so funny ^_^

Voting out of spite for my available options? Awesome! I'm going to enjoy this ! ! !

Last edited:

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
Ah yes, and just in case someone posts that dumb political cartoon with the bank flowgraph:

Knowing only _one_ economic system is the same as knowing nothing about economic systems :)

I like being sarcastic, it's fun. Being patronizing is fun too :p

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
VOTING BETWEEN 2 PARTIES:
SHOULD I SHOOT MYSELF FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OR LEFT SIDE? I MIGHT AS WELL JUST GO *BOOM*

OH WAIT, I'M IN F*CKING GERMANY. I'LL JUST PUT THESE TWO BULLETS IN MERKELS F*CKING HEAD.

PS: Is this forum hosted in the US?

VOTING BETWEEN 2 PARTIES:
SHOULD I SHOOT MYSELF FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OR LEFT SIDE? I MIGHT AS WELL JUST GO *BOOM*

OH WAIT, I'M IN F*CKING GERMANY. I'LL JUST PUT THESE TWO BULLETS IN MERKELS F*CKING HEAD.

PS: Is this forum hosted in the US?
I think so! *NSA-BOOM*

And we don't need shit like democracy! The only shit we need is ANARCHY, ANARCHY, ANARCHY!
We need *takes out the loudhailer* ANARCHY! *puts away the loudhailer* for Germany and USA!
THROW THE TRUMPET INTO THE DUSTBIN!

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
It's politics... there's going to be SOMEONE you don't like! In this case it's a little MORE than one person, but that's just it. As for the media......... you're also going to find the ones that support one or the other and will make up things about the opposite party, but this is starting to change with all the bad publicity they're receiving for favoring one party over the other (ratings going down and such). There have been SOOOOO MANY things on all parties that have been taken WAY out of context so that's something that will happen (since they think it helps THEIR candidate by accusing the other of cheating, lying, etc...).

Me... I'm not going to say who I vote for out here because there are those people who will say I'm wrong for doing so LOL!!!!! (already experienced this at a amusement park and another young girl with her family who was supporting the same one).

The only thing I'm tired of is all the mud slinging going on in this election. I think I've seen more $H*T hit the fan this year than I have in the short amount of time I've been on this Earth ROFL!!!!!

I'm voting Trump and I'm not afraid to say it. I've been closely watching this thing for over a year and I am making a very informed decision. He may be a bit of a scumbag but millions of Americans decided to make him the nominee. For better or for worse. I'd rather have a scumbag that shares many of my beliefs than a lying crook that will keep the country on the same disaster path it's on.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I'm voting Trump and I'm not afraid to say it. I've been closely watching this thing for over a year and I am making a very informed decision. He may be a bit of a scumbag but millions of Americans decided to make him the nominee. For better or for worse. I'd rather have a scumbag that shares many of my beliefs than a lying crook that will keep the country on the same disaster path it's on.
If i was still in the states, I'd probably vote for trump too.

THROW A F*CKING WRENCH IN THE WORK. AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
meh.... i don't understand why ppl vote trump... probably 'cause he's going Hitler&NSDAP-style... worked once, works twice?
Me personally, I am voting for the least likely person to actually get anything past congress. The fewer changes either one of the crooks are able to make the better. From what I figure the shrew is far more politically savvy, and between her and her ex president, are going to have far better connections to push policy through than someone nobody takes seriously.

Jul 26, 2016
Me personally, I am voting for the least likely person to actually get anything past congress. The fewer changes either one of the crooks are able to make the better. From what I figure the shrew is far more politically savvy, and between her and her ex president, are going to have far better connections to push policy through than someone nobody takes seriously.
funny. I know people that have told me the same thing about Obama when he was running the first time.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
meh.... i don't understand why ppl vote trump... probably 'cause he's going Hitler&NSDAP-style... worked once, works twice?
WORLD LIKE THIS, STUPID PEOPLE KNOW SH*T ABOUT HISTORY.
AND GUESS WHAT. WE'RE OVERPOPULATED BY STUPID PEOPLE.

BUT THAT'S NOTHING NEW IN THE PAST 32.000 YEARS.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
from what i've seen, pussygate and those who came out as victims afterwards did a lot of damage to don. the rep and dem candidates are both huge gambles(hill is sane but will further increase the hold of elites, don might not; but he will try to do other crazy things he hasn't thought of yet and maybe people will stop him.), and the dems are at this point are pretty well up.

i think, if i was american and asked to vote right now, i'd take the chance of a trump victory and vote independent. if enough people think like this there is an off-chance you get gary(prefer jill, but gary's actually on ballots), if just many people do so it's still a strong message to hillary. maybe it's a spoiler and don wins, that's an even stronger message to the entire establishment who now have to deal with him. and if you're willing to gamble on don not being that bad, i offer the option of gambling on whether you get him at all.

both the candidates are so abhorrent to me that i consider my hypothetical vote to be more worth as a message and a wild gamble; than it would as support for either hill or don, especially when the odds favor the one i consider safest. i hope that if i was in the situation of actually casting it, i would stand by that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.