On dual wielding

Nalessa

Commander
Jan 6, 2017
Belgium
Could always have it be that LMB fires both guns normally with better accuracy, RMB fires them very fast for burst damage, but decreased accuracy, so at longer ranges you use LMB, if an enemy jump into your face you mash RMB and fill 'em full o' daylight!

I'm just glad there's going to be sidearms, one of the things I always wanted in Faufau but never got :<

Kuraja

Terraformer
Ark Liege
Jun 21, 2017
I actually like Nalessa's idea, maybe you could add modules or enhancements that change how the weapons fire, you could have one firearm that is made to fire faster but deal less damage, and another with a much more powerful shot but more recoil and lesser firing speed.

Nalessa

Commander
Jan 6, 2017
Belgium
Depending if there is going to be various damage types you can also have other ways.

Like energy pistols could be LMB just same as the balistic version, but the RMB charges both guns for a little, then they both shoot out a much more devastating dual shot.

Explosive sidearms could for example be LMB just shoots normal bullets from one gun, but RMB shoots out small sticky devices that can cling to enemies or terrain, which don't do damage by themselves, but if shot with the LMB it explodes for lots of damage, and if you cluster them close enough shooting one will set all the others off, or you can spread them out around a THMPR so you can shoot them individually if a ground enemy gets near them.

Would make it similar to the Engineer sticky grenade launcher from Faufau, but with more skill attached to it.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
I'd like to see these adaptations of weapons be just straight how they're crafted, not a post-crafting modification personally.
since the weapons will have the same modularity as the frames themselfs, i'd say it's possible to change pretty much everything about them - bolt action, semi automatic, burst, full auto and various types of barrels and rail attachements.