Omniframe, motorcycles, riding pets,Beetles 2020

Marakurt

Forerunner
Feb 7, 2019
But, with such omniframes and motorcycles will not be needed - I think it is necessary to leave, classic omniframes like in Firefall (similar) of which category Kaiju would not be there !!!! And more than that, not any riding pets.
Well, and how without bugs- YES MORE, in addition to aliens))))

I want to hear your opinion)

Marakurt

Forerunner
Feb 7, 2019
If omniframes are classical and which are presented now (only for special occasions) it still hasn’t gone where, but to drive this constantly - it will be garbage!
Если омнифрэймы будут и классические и котороые представлены сейчас ( только для особых случаев ) это ещё куда не шло, но гонять в этом постоянно - это уже будет фигня!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
But, with such omniframes and motorcycles will not be needed - I think it is necessary to leave, classic omniframes like in Firefall (similar) of which category Kaiju would not be there !!!! And more than that, not any riding pets.
Sorry have to disagree motorbikes are cool even the futuristic looking one's. With the omniframes (classic what if they are now used for those who couldn't afford the g-suit.

Speaking of classic stuff sometimes i look back at classic bicycles even vehicles they had something unique the way it looked. Some of them with beautiful chrome finishing and colours etc etc

Can image a vintage area for all those cool stuff i mean see some places that sell retro things what if they sold retro stuff here such as the older omniframe it could be for those who like something extra for their collection.

An example:

Tier 1 - Omniframe classic Exo-suit version: Using older tech still functional but not as power efficient
Tier 2 - Omniframe enhanced: Upgraded parts with adapters more capable than previous generation.
Tier 3 omniframe mek Prototype: works great has minor defects
Tier 4 Omniframe Mek Reaper: Standard issue omniframe for reapers alike highly adaptable and reliable.

If omniframes are classical and which are presented now (only for special occasions) it still hasn’t gone where, but to drive this constantly - it will be garbage!
hmm perhaps thats where we will find older model parts in the junkyard or at some classic restoration shop.

Em8ER is NOT Firefall.
Yes does it mean we should forget everything about firefall hmm maybe all the bad stuff. Firefall had some very good style with those omniframes and the chosen enemies looked cool too liked the one's with the face mask etc etc

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
And riding animals for riding, here well do not roll at all!
Options are good you could choose not to ride and focus on meks and vehicles while others may opt for a different style if it can fit in within the world of em8er and the different biomes we discover this would make it much more interesting.

Could it mess up some peoples immersion possibly, i am sure there could be a way to not see those with the skins, and look as standard for those who have an issue i am guessing hmm.

Although, what they want and let them do)
All healthy discussion and ideas we all are dreamers here we all have a vision of how it could look like!

yes if i understand right Em8er Developers decide what will happen.

Jan 26, 2017
Portugal
Yes does it mean we should forget everything about firefall hmm maybe all the bad stuff. Firefall had some very good style with those omniframes and the chosen enemies looked cool too liked the one's with the face mask etc etc
I'm not saying to entirely ditch all Firefall influence, but let's not get TOO stuck in the past and let's try new things! If I wanted Firefall 2, I would have backed Firefall 2.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm not saying to entirely ditch all Firefall influence, but let's not get TOO stuck in the past and let's try new things! If I wanted Firefall 2, I would have backed Firefall 2.
hehe yeah...where is Firefall 2.0? I would like to back that one too ;)
Whispers "it is Em8er"

Jan 26, 2017
Portugal
the problem with your logic is that nobody is making firefll 2. If they were, I would have backed that over Em8er (not that I regret backing Em8er, just saying that what most of us wanted was FF 2, even if this is better in some ways.)
That's fair, but I didn't mean what I said very literally. I just want Grummz and the team to not feel obligated to stay too close to Firefall as long as the general feel is captured