Omniframe color scheme

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I'm sure my fellow Reapers have been pondering customizing their future Omniframes.
Besides the plethora of loadouts that will be available, what color schemes are you planning on?

Myself, I think a tribute to the Original Assault frame from FF- Simple light greys and blacks with small yellow highlights.

Cheap_Firefall_Credits_Store.jpg

Another scheme I REALLY like will copy the multiple shades of blues and small yellow highlights on this pic of the THMPR.

20200408_090825.jpg

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Some of my fave colour schemes are:

- Blue, black and some glowy green details
- Black,yellow and some orange- red details
- fully chrome because its very t-1000
- Gun metal & purple and cyan details
- black and white with red details
etc etc

Then i am wondering what the pattern options could be like from different camo styles to zig zags and so on. Could such patterns be set in specific areas rather than the whole suit?

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Then i am wondering what the pattern options could be like from different camo styles to zig zags and so on. Could such patterns be set in specific areas rather than the whole suit?
I was wondering that also.. I know in my founders pack it comes with the Omniframe Carbon fiber (shader) skin.. My conceal carry IWB holster has a carbon fiber print on it that looks amazing, I cant wait to see that on the Omniframe!

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was wondering that also.. I know in my founders pack it comes with the Omniframe Carbon fiber (shader) skin.. My conceal carry IWB holster has a carbon fiber print on it that looks amazing, I cant wait to see that on the Omniframe!
I forgot about the carbon fiber yes it looks superb!!! Hope they will add more to the collection this is going to be very good i can smell it

Aug 14, 2016
My personal color theme for all my mecha for the past 30+ years is black, red, and gold. There are meaning to those colors having to do with my birthday. Black because I was born at night. Red because I was born in a fire sign. And gold is for the mark of the king or sign of leadership. Almost every mecha I make has those three colors on it somewhere if I can help it. In some games where I don't have much control over the color theme of the mecha, I just use those colors my personal flag or emblem. I have a list of other color themes I use for mecha of specific types, but with them I normally go by the rule of cool.