Old Firefall players, please respond!

CosmicD

Omega Founder
Ark Liege
Mar 3, 2017
Hasselt, Belgium
www.cosmicdreamer.be
I know I'm probably way too late to respond but well.. here goes. hi. I have layed low until I could experience the new game a littlebit and now and then I play the deamos that come on.

I played the mining demo recently and I must say, "nostalgia", THe basics are there and I hope it will get more spectacular (than in firefall), with more varied waves and boss waves (i've made so much feedback on thumping loop in the old ff forums).

All ARES Pilots, please respond!...
Ah, the good ol' days! Despite the slow devolution it experienced, especially toward the end, i really did so love FireFall.

I've grown busy and older since it died, but I recognize so many avatars and character names... *nostalgia!*

IGN Samangel here.. Another green apple.
FireFall had the best community ever.. Probably the only game where Global Chat was so helpful and fun!

I hope we can make em8er great too! :p

Ravvin

Commander
Jun 25, 2017
Australia
I started playing Firefall just a few weeks after it started Beta, back when you had to max your basic frame up before you could select which of the 2 advanced frames you wanted to work with. Loved that system, at the time. I almost had all the advanced frames maxed out, except the 2 heavy assault types, when they reworked it all and changed the whole system. I worked through the new frames until I had them all. My favourites were the 2 sniper frames and my Dragonfly, although it only got a real workout during a few of the big invasion events. Bought the Commander pack, more to support the game development than for the perks, although the bike was a lot of fun. I wasn't really keen on the final design of the game, just before it shut down, but I still played it occasionally. And yes, I had a female engineer frame just for the half-bare arse. :) I still have some of the wallpapers on one of my PC's, with the cosplay engineer photo and a few from different areas of the game.
Looking forward to Em-8er going live.

Attachments

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
I started playing Firefall just a few weeks after it started Beta, back when you had to max your basic frame up before you could select which of the 2 advanced frames you wanted to work with. Loved that system, at the time. I almost had all the advanced frames maxed out, except the 2 heavy assault types, when they reworked it all and changed the whole system. I worked through the new frames until I had them all. My favourites were the 2 sniper frames and my Dragonfly, although it only got a real workout during a few of the big invasion events. Bought the Commander pack, more to support the game development than for the perks, although the bike was a lot of fun. I wasn't really keen on the final design of the game, just before it shut down, but I still played it occasionally. And yes, I had a female engineer frame just for the half-bare arse. :) I still have some of the wallpapers on one of my PC's, with the cosplay engineer photo and a few from different areas of the game.
Looking forward to Em-8er going live.
LMAO
i thought i was the only one who used a female pilot. they were so much better on the eyes IMO.