Old Firefall players, please respond!

Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone!
We have Ember forums now, I'd like (and possibly some other people) to know who can I meet from Firefall.

All ARES Pilots, please respond!

Vedemin reporting!
MidasRahl reporting! I was so hurt when Firefall went down and now to know that it will be back in a whole new way I am super stoked and getting my friends on board!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Bumping this thread to make it visible for any New Reapers who may also happen to be Firefall Refugees.

(F for Firefall)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (5 hearts for Red5)
️️ (Em-8ER Logo)

NOTE: Edited to ensure proper clarity on the meaning of the symbols; just in case anyone was confused... again. :p

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2020
PikachuMarauder back.
I loved the bouncy dodging to survive in death valley during the alpha of firefall (around March of 2013?).

Recluse became my favorite frame after they reworked the assault frame.

I loved the game so much before they started trying to remake it to be like other games and minimized player skill.

My steam review is still up :D
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034132993/recommended/227700/

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone!
We have Ember forums now, I'd like (and possibly some other people) to know who can I meet from Firefall.

All ARES Pilots, please respond!

Vedemin reporting!

Hey. Ive been there too. I think my nick was Edgecrusher.

PS: byliśmy razem w gildii, nie pamietam jej nazwy ale było to w czasie jak zmieniałeś nick na właśnie Vedemin, po tym cię poznałem! :)

Feb 25, 2020
i have been on the eb-8er discord for a while now, not much paying too much attention to it,
but i am really glad to see this post, i was in your clan and i miss you guys.. the fun we had with air duels above vulcano.. that was good stuff.
seeing some names here i almost forgot, but i instantly remembered your names seeing them and that invokes so much nostalgia.

how have you guys been?