Old Firefall players, please respond!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I've been playing Firefall since very beggining. I miss game a lot. My nick was PepperedBambina.
I hope this one will be something like firefall was. I loved farming for resources. I remember the changes first when we looked for white blue and purple ones with counting 300 500 900 etc. Ehh that was rly nice.
I was sad when my thumper died it died too many times most times when i was typing and then it died and that was bad they don't even stop attacking when i am typing no they just attack and never stop :mad:

Sure do like the scan hammer and the waves it made that looked very cool

Aug 3, 2016
France
Salut tout le monde,
Ancien joueur bien sûr sur Firewall toujours avec le meme pseudo. J'ai découvert firefall durant 2ans, ou j'ai decouvert comment voler aprés la mer et grace a cela allez sous les maps
Puis ce fut le code qui permettait de grossir la taille de ses armes trop marrant.
Actuellement le petit bug decouvert, et bien utilie en fait c'est la chute météorité, qui s'inverse et vous fait monter ;-)
Normalement vous faite; Espace puis F2 ajouter encore ESPACE et voila vous montrez comme une fusée ;-)
Trés pratique devant les montagnes, n'oubliez pas pendant que vous avez fait Espace+F2+Espace lachez F2 et utilisez ZSQD+Espace ;-) pour vous deplacer pendant le grand saut.
Et si vous voulez allez plus haut reduissez votre rafraichissement carte graphique à 30fps, vous irez 2 fois plus haut qu'en 60fps. Je déconseil le 120 fps tous bug ;-)

La derniere fois j'avais un vieux PC, et deja a ses limites pour le jeu il etait impossible pour moi de faire des video, mais ayant investie
i5 9400F H310M2Pro+ ,16goDDR4, SSD M2 250Go , Gtx1660 Razer Cynosa chroma keyborad + Manba Elite mouse.
Je tacherais donc de faire des video pour les Français et autres langues en sous titres.

Cordialement MJB

Hello everyone,
Former player of course on Firewall always with the same nickname. I discovered firefall for 2 years, where I discovered how to fly after the sea and thanks to that go under the maps
Then it was the code that allowed to enlarge the size of its weapons too funny.
Currently the little bug discovered, and well used in fact is the meteor fall, which is reversed and makes you go up ;-)
Normally you made; Space then F2 add ESPACE and voila you show as a rocket ;-)
Very practical in front of the mountains, do not forget while you made Space + F2 + Space loose F2 and use ZSQD + Space ;-) to move you during the big jump.
And if you want to go higher reduce your refresh graphics card to 30fps, you will go 2 times higher than 60fps. I deconfirm the 120 fps all bug ;-)
The last time I had an old PC, and already has its limits for the game it was impossible for me to make video, but having invested
i5 9400F H310M2Pro +, 16goDDR4, 250GB SSD M2, Gtx1660 Razer Cynosa chroma keyborad + Manba Elite mouse.
I would try to make video for French and other languages in subtitles.
Sincerely MJB

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
Guess I'll chime in since I'm tired of coming to this website and seeing the same thing over and over....
Forbidden here...
I fell out with Firefall way before the major updates that ruined the game. I could be a bit more specific but, whatever.
Thru the ups and downs that I did experience with Firefall; let me put it this way...To this date it is the only game I never got bored playing. "But that's impossible. Every game is in some way repetitive thus losing it's appeal and slowly the grind gets...boring."
Not Firefall. It was the only game I could simply jump in for an hour or two and feel accomplished. I didn't have to spend hundreds of hours grinding to enjoy the game to the fullest. "What do you want to do, PvP?" At the time I played they had PvP where I think teams of 5 would enter an arena. "Do you want to mine for rare material and upgrade your weapons and perks?" "GO FOR IT!" "Do you want to sit around HUB and chat with friends?" "I'M ON MY WAY!" "Want to go help random squads thmp?" "Lets do it." But, "OH NO!" Random generated side quest appears. "Hey, what's this?" An AMBUSH! That's what that was. Just to mention a few scenarios that drew me in to Firefall so much. When i logged in and jumped in to one of my frames I really felt like I was in another world. Like I was actually there and I had a purpose. And I knew good people...and they knew me. No game that I have played has given me that feeling up to date.
It's been a couple of months since update...but I''m going to chill....maybe I'm just misinformed. so I'm jus gonna relax and keep my big mouth shut....
but I truely, hope Ember can live up to and surpass the GOAT. (FireFall)

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Guess I'll chime in since I'm tired of coming to this website and seeing the same thing over and over....
Forbidden here...
I fell out with Firefall way before the major updates that ruined the game. I could be a bit more specific but, whatever.
Thru the ups and downs that I did experience with Firefall; let me put it this way...To this date it is the only game I never got bored playing. "But that's impossible. Every game is in some way repetitive thus losing it's appeal and slowly the grind gets...boring."
Not Firefall. It was the only game I could simply jump in for an hour or two and feel accomplished. I didn't have to spend hundreds of hours grinding to enjoy the game to the fullest. "What do you want to do, PvP?" At the time I played they had PvP where I think teams of 5 would enter an arena. "Do you want to mine for rare material and upgrade your weapons and perks?" "GO FOR IT!" "Do you want to sit around HUB and chat with friends?" "I'M ON MY WAY!" "Want to go help random squads thmp?" "Lets do it." But, "OH NO!" Random generated side quest appears. "Hey, what's this?" An AMBUSH! That's what that was. Just to mention a few scenarios that drew me in to Firefall so much. When i logged in and jumped in to one of my frames I really felt like I was in another world. Like I was actually there and I had a purpose. And I knew good people...and they knew me. No game that I have played has given me that feeling up to date.
It's been a couple of months since update...but I''m going to chill....maybe I'm just misinformed. so I'm jus gonna relax and keep my big mouth shut....
but I truely, hope Ember can live up to and surpass the GOAT. (FireFall)

WELL said. that was firefall. you could do nothing & enjoy it or be all up in anything too