Old Firefall players, please respond!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
I backed Firefall pretty early on. I even have my Firefall poster. I was really hyped when Day[9] started supporting it because I was a huge Day[9] fan. I noticed that you could link your firefall account to Em8er. Is this still an option?

I loved early firefalls PVP in the Beta and played it a lot so I was kind of upset when they revamped the whole thing but I still had a lot of fun playing the final game with a group of friends. Even with the lack of content.
Glad to see you found your way here. :)

Unfortunately once Red5 shut down the forums linking/verifying FF accounts ceased. :(

Infamy

Apr 9, 2019
o7

Miss my Firecat.... T_T

Was leader one of the handful of RP clans in FF miss those days... My RP clan was 101st TSD(Tactical Strike Division)

"The Chosen tend to not wish to be reasoned with and clearly want nothing more then to sow the lands with death and Violence..... This suits us just fine..."

Strike Sergeant Chadius McKenzy 101st Tactical Strike Division Scrapbook

"Some argue the Chosen are here to punish our hubris.... While others argue they are invaders.... The Chosen argue that they rule everything.... Let them argue with the barrel of my gun."

Captain Malum Venenum of the 101st Tactical Strike Division to Mayor Teobalde Palmeiro

:) S! Hope to see you guys in Em-8ER

Last edited:

Punisher

Aug 17, 2018
How I miss my super mobile apotheosis dragon breath firecat.

I remember the amazing fast afterburner moves around the enemies while doing amazon daily quests, thinking that I may never find a gameplay like that in any other game.

I even made some addons for the game; to auto switch abilities while gliding, a small cooldown monitor in the sight for the dragons breath shot, to switch gear, and another that I dont remember.

It was also funny that the game map was on brazil and i'm a brazzlian.

The artwork was one of the best ever made. It was a nice feeling just to be logged on that game.

I want to find out who was the responsible for the artwork of coral florest and others games that he made.

So many great things to remember about firefall

So sad that game has closed, since that I still trying to find a game like that.

I work as dev on a private wow server, sometimes I wish I could help to make em8er or help to make a firefall private server.

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I work as dev on a private wow server, sometimes I wish I could help to make em8er ...
Hello Punisher!
Not only should you take Wyntyr's advice and check out that section he linked BUT, if you have some skills and talent that the Em-8ER Dev Team might be interested in, upload or link to a copy of your CV, Resume, Portfolio, and/or samples of your work in the "Notice Me Senpai" Section!

8 FOR Em-8ER :cool: :cool: :cool:

Feb 10, 2017
Sydney
last i heard it was stolen by some alien's who live on a planet called Em8er :O
View attachment 2995
Lets investigate hmm
#@$#$%$%#%$#%!
#$#$@%@#$%@!#$@#$!

heh. jokes aside, anyone remember the good old days of multi-squad thumping up by the melding wall to the north?

late at night, players flocking over from all over the shard... 5-10 thumpers down at once....
massive tiki-torch danceoffs between waves...

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
#@$#$%$%#%$#%!
#$#$@%@#$%@!#$@#$!

heh. jokes aside, anyone remember the good old days of multi-squad thumping up by the melding wall to the north?

late at night, players flocking over from all over the shard... 5-10 thumpers down at once....
massive tiki-torch danceoffs between waves...
No i have never witnessed such raves, i'll be expecting a bigger one in Em8er!

Dzikoos

Apr 20, 2019
I've been playing Firefall since very beggining. I miss game a lot. My nick was PepperedBambina.
I hope this one will be something like firefall was. I loved farming for resources. I remember the changes first when we looked for white blue and purple ones with counting 300 500 900 etc. Ehh that was rly nice.