Old Firefall players, please respond!

Hi all!
abdo911 reporting for duty!
joined Firefall in its Pre-alpha closed beta testing and was playing it on and off constantly (was my main game when I am waiting for warframe to get an update ) and was playing it in its last weeks to say goodbye! I always loved it and believed in what it could be! even made a couple of my friends join in! that's why I just joined here cos since it was shut down I was so sad that I didn't even want to hear any news about it! until yesterday i was checking new games and heard about a game made by the same Dev as Firefall so when i started searching and found out about everything! + me missing the chance to back the game as i did in Firefall
16 years old when i joined Firefall community ... Now i am 22! dam long time

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
You can try at 62 if you can stand not working, I still like to do some work. Hard to be still for long. I think if you were born in 55 and on, you have to wait till 67. OK I have to go drive slow in the fast lane now and yell at people to get off my lawn, lol.
I was born in 55 and got to retire at 62.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
You were lucky then. I was born in 53 and was told that 54 was the cut-off. So much for what I was told, and i retired at 62 also. Why wait and maybe never get it? I like being retired, more time to game and do what I want. Hell i'm busier now than when i worked, but it's different now. Hope to see you all soon ingame.

You can try at 62 if you can stand not working, I still like to do some work. Hard to be still for long. I think if you were born in 55 and on, you have to wait till 67. OK I have to go drive slow in the fast lane now and yell at people to get off my lawn, lol.
I am a construction electrician. Been doing that since I was 24. I tell you, construction takes a toll on your body. I will be very happy to retire at 62. More relaxation time. A little single malt and a cigar and I'm good !

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I am a construction electrician. Been doing that since I was 24. I tell you, construction takes a toll on your body. I will be very happy to retire at 62. More relaxation time. A little single malt and a cigar and I'm good !
I did HVAC installs and maintenance for many years and was very happy to retire at 62. Now if I could just get a nice Cuban cigar to go with my Makers Mark, Heaven

Jul 28, 2016
Will be 65 next year. Plan on working till 70 (health permitting). I've always like what I did so it's not a grind. Was telling someone about Firefall the other day and how it was the best game I ever played (and I have played quite a lot of games). The key to a good game is to make it un-predictable. Firefall beta had that characteristic.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Will be 65 next year. Plan on working till 70 (health permitting). I've always like what I did so it's not a grind. Was telling someone about Firefall the other day and how it was the best game I ever played (and I have played quite a lot of games). The key to a good game is to make it un-predictable. Firefall beta had that characteristic.
I love what i do too, but doing cable is wearing on the body. the job isnt tough or so people may think & most of the time its great. but you get those days when ya have to crawl under a house or fight some forgotten trees.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I did so many crawls in attic and under house, lost count a long time ago and then most of my work was never seen. So you have to like what you do. You just try to stay in shape so you get to retire and not be worn out. Its a whole different world looking for stuff to do. I was going to try for 70, but thought just my luck make it to 69 and croak. Good luck and good health to all of you. Need the game soon.