Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jan 28, 2018
I miss good ol' Firefall. Over 1000 hours played (StephenMoniz) and those were glorious times. I still remember battling devs from Red 5 and all the special events. It was truly a one of a kind game. Looking forward to Em8ER. Will be backing with the newcomer pack, seeing as I'm late getting in on all the action here! * Fun looking at all the screenshots of Firefall on my Steam account, brings back memories :) *

Aug 5, 2017
UK
I played the Beta and some 2 years ...then left my Frames/bike to rust - had the intention of going back with anti-rust cleaners, new paint and upgrades...sadly, the newsnet relayed the on coming storm and decided to 'batton down the hatches' and hopefully the landscape would escape unravaged!!!

Anyways, enough of the past - Em8er is here to restore hope!

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
damn there are so many names from the past, funny thing about firefall for me is all about that damn bus. but thats how i learned about the game. i was watching them customize it & been here since.
That is how I found out about FireFall. As soon as I saw that show I went right to the site and got the game and was playing everyday about 10 hours a day until it went off line.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I never really did anything with anyone outside of my clan, but I am sure recognizing a good bit of the names popping up here the past two weeks! Welcome, Reapers!

So many of us will be marching on a deepstrike that we need to add widestrike into this!

......but then this thread might get hijacked into the wrong direction. Although hearing Ronyn say deep and wide strike just once in a chief chat would be hysterical.

Aug 2, 2016
Pilot: Jade Isentry, Founder
Callsigns: ARES 25, Dread Aegis
ARES Outfit: Nova Division
Fully licensed with Level 40 rating and first class gear on all Accord, Astrek, and Omnidyne battleframes, including Arsenal and one custom frame, Fugranesse.
All frames prepped and standing by.
Ready for rapid deployment to any location.
Contact Nova Division's operator, Ailesse, with mission requests. Standard crystite rates apply.

Last edited: