Old Firefall players, please respond!

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
Was checking through all my old emails with the words Firefall in them, I found this old receipt from the start of 2013

This old XP bonus let me get to the wonderful 2k Elite Ranks before they dumped all over the game and released the final patch........

Capture.PNG

UltraNEO

Apr 23, 2018
ultraneo.com
Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
Spanish Fork, UT
Commander Thornbrier here. Former ARES Pilot from the Furry Fighters.

Thornbrier-FF-Thorn-Assault.png

Loved the early development. When they said they were going levelless I got super invested in the community. Helping on the stream in chat eventually a dev said I needed to be in the game and she gave me a key to early access. Once I could I purchased the top level founders pack.

Was very disappointed as I watched everything they promised early on fall apart into mostly generic mmo. Still had some fun, but I would not have backed the game we got like I backed the game we were promised.

Last edited:

Bane

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
Hi, checking in as well.

However I dumped my memory into this topics, I'll leave one image here as well.

Anways, I hope this project will grow up into its spiritual predecessor, and we eon't get slapped into the face - again. I really don't give a crap whose fault it was, FF was a great game with huge potential, one of a genre, and it got wasted along with a great sci-fi community which ofc. we tried to save, but without a game to collect us... it went south.

So I really have in my trust this time ppl. learned a lesson and going to deliver a great game and more importantly - continuous support and content. I know, I know, I'm dreaming again... but gosh just fire up that Kickstarter end spend the money on game devs completely, that is the trick.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hi, checking in as well.

However I dumped my memory into this topics, I'll leave one image here as well.

Anways, I hope this project will grow up into its spiritual predecessor, and we eon't get slapped into the face - again. I really don't give a crap whose fault it was, FF was a great game with huge potential, one of a genre, and it got wasted along with a great sci-fi community which ofc. we tried to save, but without a game to collect us... it went south.

So I really have in my trust this time ppl. learned a lesson and going to deliver a great game and more importantly - continuous support and content. I know, I know, I'm dreaming again... but gosh just fire up that Kickstarter end spend the money on game devs completely, that is the trick.

Those dreams are going to be real i am dreaming too :D