Old Firefall players, please respond!

Sapphire

Jan 29, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Reporting in! God, I don't even remember when I started playing Firefall anymore. My name was xSapphire there, and it was back before the open beta released. I splurged on the Commander Founder package with high hopes for the game, and... well, saying that I was disappointed would be a gross understatement. I mained both Nighthawk and Rhino, and my favourite things to do were thumping (get your minds out of the gutter) and going on those old Baneclaw runs with Skarth(?) and the gang.

Xeile

Feb 10, 2017
Checking in, I miss the FF community. It's been years. I can't find a single game that brings me the joy that FF did. So far I'm only playing deathmatch and a little bit of comp in Overwatch, and the lore is kinda cool too. Em8er is shaping up to be something decent.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Checking in, I miss the FF community. It's been years. I can't find a single game that brings me the joy that FF did. So far I'm only playing deathmatch and a little bit of comp in Overwatch, and the lore is kinda cool too. Em8er is shaping up to be something decent.
Well then welcome to the em8er community your already one of us :D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Anyone else love the way in which you upgraded the classes in the closed beta? No pesky levelling just had to use resources from the thumpers.
I think its nice, but so can lvling too, could there be some hybrid where certain things can be lvling and others just using resources to upgrade?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Negative with a firm shake of the head.

If I see any leveling in the game, I would hope it is kept to something meaningless to stats and gear but more for bragging rights.

Have an ego system along the lines of achievements where you can customize a medal displayed next to yoir name. Titles and such. Maybe certain unlocks that give access to UI perks. More colors or framing options around health, shields, skill boxes etc.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
along the lines of achievements where you can customize a medal displayed next to yoir name. Titles and such. Maybe certain unlocks that give access to UI perks. More colors or framing options around health, shields, skill boxes etc.
Customizable medals/titles/frames etc i like that :cool:

What was everyone's favourite aspect of firefall? Mean was when major locations were attacked.
Its tough to narrow to 1 fave so lets say many faves

1) Sim wide attack lots of chaos
2) Events like the xmas and halloween
3) Bikes/mgv very fast and fun to honk past people and hit npc's
4) Quests interesting and fun with good voices
5) tiki torch the best party starter :D

Last edited: