Old Firefall players, please respond!

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
I have never felt "sad" about a game closing, but Firefall? In my mind I can still remember the good points from all versions of it.

Weird, it was a game ffs, not important in any way, but i seem to have these weird feelings that I didn't have when my dog died....

Aequitas

Omega Founder
Aug 3, 2016
Hey , I was Antemalagon. I started firefall back in October 2014 via steam. Had to look up my receipt for the digital starter pack haha. I miss my dragon fly.. before they screwed it up. The alt fire was awesome :)

Oct 24, 2017
Cjmshadow89 here. Started playing back in 2013. Loved Firefall and hope Em8er has that same feeling of teamwork.
Is it too late to redeem my Founder perks for Em8er?
Thank you!

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Cjmshadow89 here. Started playing back in 2013. Loved Firefall and hope Em8er has that same feeling of teamwork.
Is it too late to redeem my Founder perks for Em8er?
Thank you!
Sadly it is indeed now too late, the founder refund program no longer works. But glad to have you with us nonetheless!
The reward would have given you money to spend in-game in EM-8ER's cosmetic shop, so you didn't miss out on anything, only cosmetics. No big loss at least!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I know I miss the hell out of random gunfire and lighting in the distance of someone night thumping or tornado farming. Just one small aspect of the real essence firefall had for the players. It'll be back, my veteran friends. I can't wait to just skim mode around at night looking at the moon and picking a far off shadow to investigate.