Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 9, 2017
Crystalbeam~Dec-1-2015~New Eden~1~p1.png Yo. Crystalbeam here! I hope to see you all Firefall Ares Initiative Team still out there and our counterparts, the new Em8er team too. :D:) Crystalbeam~Nov-29-2015~New Eden~1~p5.png
  • Titles: Bird of Prey-Interloper-Mobile Fortress-Pyromaniac-Defender of Humanity-Caught in the Crossfire-I Am The One Who Knocks-On The Naughty List-Marshmallow-Maverick-Vapor Trail-Sky Conqueror-Wintertide's Champion-Wintertide's Helper-Wintertide's Savior-The Wave-Iceman-Emerald Blades-Titan Slayer-Bookworm-Cupcake

Veckna

Deepscanner
Feb 11, 2017
UK
Veckna/Dekkion reporting. Ringbearer (because it just had to be done!), levelled everything and most surprised by Rhino (I loved the recon frames and thought I'd hate it but apparently charging into things with a minigun is lots of fun).

RacerX

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Sep 3, 2016
I am KILLBOX from FireFall. I ran solo mostly, ...mostly. I remember a lot of names reading trough this thread and they are all good memories. I started FireFall beta in April of 2012. I won an artwork contest to get it key, which was pretty off since I'm not very artistic, I'm still keeping an eye out for ShiftNOX.