Old Firefall players, please respond!

Feb 28, 2017
Joined Firefall in early 2013. Probably wouldn't recognize me unless you played a lot of PvP around that time, if even then. I'm hopeful this will go better than last time.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2017
Rabiator here (same forum name as in Firefall). Can't remember the exact date I joined Firefall, but I remember I snatched a closed beta key. My oldest post on the FF forums where I talked about my observations in-game was this. So I certainly was already a Firefall player on Aug 15, 2012.

BTW, I just visited Firefall again, starting after login at Shantytown, where I was last leveling my char. It was pretty deserted. I flew around for a bit and tried to defend Skydock when the usual call for help came in.

But there was nothing to fight. Skydock was just bugged again, and pretty deserted too. I met one other player who was also responding to the Skydock alert, and we ran around the otherwise deserted Skydock for a bit. Somewhat sad, I logged out again...

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Sorry i do not know many of you, as i tend to fall in lava and wreck my vehicle often although have enjoyed much of the time when successfully completing a side quest and placing a tiki torch :p

This Em8er Legion is growing!

Mar 14, 2017
Registered for firefall the day it was available and played the shit out of it! :D I love Marks vision for the game but you guys know what then happened and others took over and changed the mechanic to the boring 0815 MMORPG thingy. Glad Mark is back with his vision and we can only expect greatness for Em8er ;)

Crow

Mar 11, 2017
Commander Jailcrow here, active CB commander since feb 5 2013. I wish I had joined sooner, as the time I had in closed beta was incredible and I wish it had lasted longer. XP valley, baneclaw, and the fun times with my squad dropping a bunch of thumpers together for massive lewtz and hilarious splatter everywhere. ^_^ I miss those times, and I really hope this game becomes what firefall should have. I'll be sticking around, hoping for the day that the spiritual reincarnation of CB firefall becomes a reality. :)

Mienso

Mar 15, 2017
I must say that I'm truly amazed by the idea to re-make firefall. It's funny. The thing that finally convinced me to play this game was log-in screen music.