Old Firefall players, please respond!

Feb 10, 2017
Sydney
yeah.i remember wondering what was wrong with the original progression system.
the fully XP-based replacement was painfully generic, especially considering how much time id put into grinding with the original system X_X

Feb 18, 2017
...I swear to all of the gods I'm not going to spend any money on this until it's a finished game. However it is awesome to see a lot of familiar names / avatars. I really am hoping Mark is able to successfully revive the feel and gameplay of early Firefall.

Darkwolf, AgentSmith, DarkCisum, Lomgren, all sorts of rotten apples up in here.

-PopinFRESH

P.S. is the Fooni up in this biznatch?

Feb 12, 2017
Ayooooo, Founder Johann117 here!!! ^_^ I hope this is epic, I miss my frames and so many old aspects of FF. >< About shed a tear when I finally uninstalled it a few weeks ago.

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
@Bacterial i agree that when they changed the game from mass/pwr/cpu FF suffered a lot, but i will say that up to, and including, 1.3 it was still fun to play at least...1.6 was for me the last nail in the coffin...
:D

btw, i started in open beta...0.7 or 0.8...don't remember

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
While I didn't like all of it by any means, and it made many changes I considered unnecessary I did still like 1.6 a good bit in large part do to DoD and OCT. I was very unhappy for the first month or so till thy started getting basic/major things fixed though... that was one insanely buggy patch. Once fixed while not the best FF had ever been, not the worst either imo, though it did take some getting used to.

1.0 was the start of the major changes and decline of the game that removed it's long term stick for players, 1.7 was the final killer. I recall on steam charts 1.6 did still produce a nice surge in players, then they dropped off pre 1.7, it came out and you got this tiny little brief spike before it just flat lined.

Snore

Feb 24, 2017
Report command.

We need more advertisement for this game! I didn't know this existed until someone posted a comment on firefall steam page.