Old Firefall players, please respond!

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
Last edited:
Jul 28, 2016
Indiana
Korben Reynolds, finally reporting in. Signed up here on the Em-8ER forums about a year ago to keep tabs, but didn't throw any money into the campaign until recently.

I just learned of Firefall's official demise. I'm sad to see it go, but hopefully Em-8ER will be bigger and better than Firefall ever was.

Quadrana2

Firstclaimer
Jul 7, 2017
Hello Commander Founder Quadrana checking in played in 2013ish off and on till firefall was taken down, mostly solo player but fully supported the game. Had fun and great times and can't wait for this game to get up and running.

TheSlaya

Firstclaimer
Jul 5, 2017
TheSlaya, checking in. Started in Beta, took a break and came back after the killed the mammoth. Was not pleased in the state of FF when I
returned

YumYums

Firstclaimer
Jul 4, 2017
Just Respond eh? Well I used to be an Invasion inviter, and a Baneclaw inviter for massive amounts of people, I also use to run BWA speedruns before they added in the atrocity of that bulletsponge later on. I'd like to think I made lots of friends, and maybe there'll be other people out there who recognize me ^^
I really loved my Baneclaw helm, and my favorite class was the bastion. I owned 7 lgv's and 11 gliders!

Feb 4, 2017
Plainfield, IL
QuarantineV1, checking in. Closed Beta player with over 2000 hours in the release build. Formerly of [TPB], [Bacon], and [Malaz]. I played primarily Tigerclaw, but did a lot of Dragonfly and Rhino. Glad to see so many familiar faces in here; I loved the old Firefall community.

Wolvern

Deepscanner
Aug 4, 2017
Wolvern here, was a founder and dropped near 500$ on firefall back when it was out, got all the frames / buggy / epic wings and all... Loved boing till they killed it and yes... the game died on release, it was really good in beta then it fell apart when it opened up which was sad... I loved my bike and my buggy and wished the game actually made a dent on getting better but in the end it just fell apart...

James

Commander
Jun 21, 2017
Jorus checking in, Founder and beta player. Used to love just running out there and finding some random group and help with a dig or do an event.