Old Firefall players, please respond!

Petrified

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jun 5, 2017
Former Firefall member. Stopped playing when last year.
Was never active on the forums, but played when the game was released on Steam.

Looking forward to em-8er

Torment

Commander
Jun 7, 2017
Anchorage, AK
Hello everyone!
We have Ember forums now, I'd like (and possibly some other people) to know who can I meet from Firefall.

All ARES Pilots, please respond!

Vedemin reporting!
Well well well... I thought I made an account here awhile ago but apparently not!

Not sure if anyone remembers me, same name I used for years in Firefall beta.

here's my profile from the old forums:
http://forums.firefall.com/community/members/torment.37946/

(yes, 2010!)

I've seen a few familiar names in the members list, shout out to Darkb1ke and also the BaneBusters crew!

I'm really looking forward to Ember and hope that it can capture some of the magic that made FF so re-playable.

Chiongster

Firstclaimer
Jun 6, 2017
Chiongster here reporting. SEA player that played from late 2014 - mid 2015. Still remember the great thumping runs my clan and I used to do before things in Firefall changed.

Nack3rs

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Nack3rs here, joined back in 2013, never had I purely enjoyed any mmorpg more than beta firefall. I'm really hopeful that em-8er will be just as good if not better!

Kassatsu

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jun 13, 2017
I used the name Tsuzaku in FF, though I didn't play as much as I would have liked for various reasons (particularly late beta and post-launch). Apologies if someone actually remembers me and I do not do the same.

SaunaCowboy

Base Commander
Jun 20, 2017

Firefall one of my favorite games of all time. At least until they "lost" Grummz and the game promptly went to sh... became less than good. Excited for em8er especially with its more focused/limited scope. Hope to see some familiar faces there.

wuky

Get Counted for Stretch!
Jun 20, 2017
played firefall for pvp... got a 100$ pack they patched out a few weeks later ... got fucked never went back... the dev back then told me oh dont worry pvp will come back and kept trying to tell me why my 100$ where not lost ... still waiting i guess... since i got the aeres pack i got no profile picture so it doest help me here... but since it cant be worse then the firefall devs maybe ill check around here if there is PVP...