Old Commander, new Beanie?

Shuriko

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Norrkoping Sweden
Hello @Grummz and Em8er Devs!

I havent been so active on the forums due to work and IRL stuff (yea I know its been ages since I posted here. But I´ll get better at it)

I have a litle thing from ye olde days of Firefall that I still use and like but its getting a weee bit torn and its getting old.
So my question is as follows. Can an old Commander get a new Beanie pwetty pwease!? ;)

Attachments

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So my question is as follows. Can an old Commander get a new Beanie pwetty pwease!? ;)
Em8er Beanie? also perhaps a firefall beanie ingame for our characters too hmm

Oh Im using it til it breaks mayby even afterwards depending if I can sew:p
if it breaks you can turn it into a small jumper for a toy!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
I was actually wondering how many old players still have the beanie =D
...my bro and I never opened our commander tubes. Bro already had a poster, signed by R5 at Pax (it's framed on the wall with all it's splendor [had to get a custom frame size because the poster size is weird]). And we both don't wear hats. Nowadays every time I open my closet I think schrodinger's tube

Bro also has a Firefall hoodie that's getting somewhat overworn, the full minifig thumper encounter set from Pax (had to play FF at the booth all 3 days), and the fake crystite that he was generously given at Pax (also came in red to resemble a different mineral).