Ok, this makes me angry...

Rubezahl

Gatestrider
Ark Liege
Jul 29, 2016
Pluto, Sol System
"Having tested this tech for over a year, they feel like it’s now ready to be implemented, the idea being rather than just beaming videos to them in the middle of a game, players would be able to view an ad then, when servers detected the commercial had been viewed in its entirety, “release rewards to the player.”"
It's such a mobile game thing to do. This will inevitably come to PC games too, especially with always-online games. God knows that Windows 11 will bring with it as well. Can't wait to watch a Wish.com ad just so I can open Word accidentally.
Yeah...No.

Jul 29, 2016
It isn't even a question of censorship, it's a question of not allowing creative direction by the game creator. For example, if I wanted to make a game and decided my art direction will be skimpy outfits and laid it out like that, it's MY game which I thought up, much like for example I would like to play a game made freely by Hideo Kojima. The reason why his games are so successful is because he doesn't get completely blasted by his bosses about what he can and can't put in the game, they simply state it's an M rated game and there it is. No matter how disgusted people are by the content of the creation, they should NEVER be allowed to change it, I find the Mona Lisa to be an incredibly dull painting and would find it more interesting with big boobas, you don't see me voting to have it changed up, do you?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It isn't even a question of censorship, it's a question of not allowing creative direction by the game creator. For example, if I wanted to make a game and decided my art direction will be skimpy outfits and laid it out like that, it's MY game which I thought up, much like for example I would like to play a game made freely by Hideo Kojima. The reason why his games are so successful is because he doesn't get completely blasted by his bosses about what he can and can't put in the game, they simply state it's an M rated game and there it is. No matter how disgusted people are by the content of the creation, they should NEVER be allowed to change it, I find the Mona Lisa to be an incredibly dull painting and would find it more interesting with big boobas, you don't see me voting to have it changed up, do you?
Hideo Kojima makes good games, there was big talk on the character Quiet in metal gear solid 5.
The character Quiet had an interesting story as to why she is the way she is.

"whereby parasites were introduced to her body to keep her alive after she was set on fire. It also gives her enhanced strength, mobility and speed as well as inhuman resilience, durability and recovery abilities. Unlike the Skulls unit of parasite-enhanced soldiers encountered through the game, Quiet retains an outwardly-human appearance. Due to her injuries, the parasites compensated for her burned epidermis, giving her the ability to 'breathe' through her skin, requiring her to wear as little clothes as possible, as covering her skin would suffocate her"

Mona lisa might not be Quiet but she is still admired by some for her originality.

https://www.boredpanda.com/digital-art-mona-lisa-versions-photoshop-designcrowd/
you might like these alternative mona's

What i am anticipating with Em8er as a player, is to see the options, and wear what i prefer on my character. Also to see how this filter system would work, to give the player control of how they would like to experience the game.

Some may prefer to be wearing more revealing outs from beach wear to ball outfits and even partial armored styles to full tactical suits etc etc.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I see the games are presented to us and we have the free choice to buy or pass on the game. What does all this complaining accomplish? Does it cause any change? Probably not , time could be spent doing something more constructive, ( at least in my opinion ). Clothed or nude, it is a fantasy land, not real, all make believe . I find these days that if I cannot do anything to change these things, then why waste time worrying or stressing about it. Life is short enough and there are better things to spend my time doing. Like the complaint department, why am I even looking here?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I see the games are presented to us and we have the free choice to buy or pass on the game. What does all this complaining accomplish? Does it cause any change? Probably not , time could be spent doing something more constructive, ( at least in my opinion ). Clothed or nude, it is a fantasy land, not real, all make believe . I find these days that if I cannot do anything to change these things, then why waste time worrying or stressing about it. Life is short enough and there are better things to spend my time doing. Like the complaint department, why am I even looking here?
why am I even looking here?
Perhaps you like to read the concerns of others?

I recommend checking the S-files its great :cool:

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I like many I think, grow tired of the wait, maybe a bit frustrated because there are no really good games like we are used to playing, ( FireFall ). Hopefully the wait will soon be over and the tension released when we can again occupy our lives with a great time eating function Em8ER