Official Em8er YouTube Channel

Cheif Chats could be uploaded to YouTube to get more Em8er recognition out to the masses

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • i'll post a different idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
i always look forward to Grummz uploading an update video on YouTube. I also use them to get the word out as we all know the more hype, the more members, the better the game progress will be.
There hasn't been an "official" update video since October 2019. Before that they were every month to every other month.
Does anyone know, or hear anything about an upcoming update video? Ive search the forums and Discord pinned updates but havent seen anything. Just wondering... Larga Vida Em8er!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Could be that since some community members were putting up a vid now and again plus you could watch a vid here or there on Grummz's Twitch channel that the streams and such weren't being pushed to the YouTube channel. Small team, small changes/updates didn't warrant vids going on YouTube, etc. etc...however...I've heard that Team Em.8ER is going to be attempting a stream/chief chat every other week starting this coming Thursday April 9th. If those get recorded and remain regular occurrences, then maybe on the Thursday in between streams the vid could get posted on YouTube? This thread might could use a poll...;)...lol.