Not receiving verification email

Aug 14, 2019
I have been trying to login for a couple days now and whenever I try to login I get this message but I'm not receiving any sort of verification in my email at all.
1671420073923.png

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Did you get an email to verify the sign up process and activate this?

If not my guess would be to double check how the email was typed if it is case sensitive or mistyped e.g

[email protected] instead of [email protected] the different was the first one had L for turtle and the second email uses a capital i instead and both look similar!

I remember using a different email to link to indigogo and have other email for other things because it is easier to have different emails such as for work in my opinion.

Hope you get to access the Em8er site resolved.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I have been trying to login for a couple days now and whenever I try to login I get this message but I'm not receiving any sort of verification in my email at all.
View attachment 5584
Hello AddisonSubtract!!
Folks were giving some good suggestions.
Let me have you check a few things and reply to each so we're sure nothing has been missed.

Check for the following...
- These are all case sensitive- email address, username and passwords.
Is it possible they were mistyped?

- Did you support Em-8er during any of the IndieGogo Milestone campaigns (M1, M2, or M3)?
If yes, are you using the exact same email you supported with?

- Have you checked your Spam folder?

- Have you checked any pre-made "Labels" or "Categories" in your email?
For example: There are 4 "Categories" in Gmail... Social, Updates, Forums, and Promotions.

If none of these suggested items resolve the issue, please contact Em-8er Support DIRECTLY at: [email protected]

If you do not receive a reply from support after 3 to 5 business days, please reply here again and let me know.

PLEASE NOTE: We are closed for business during the Christmas holiday.

Merry Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas if you celebrate!!
~ Faeryl