Nominate Pandagnome as unofficial Communications Response Officer

Would you support Pandagnome as unofficial Communications Response Officer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
As the Em-8er forum has progressed I have noticed that Pandagnome is one of the most active members replying to almost ever profile update from the community and adding positivity and a bit of comedy. This I believe deserves some recognition as it is a positive aspect and helps to continue fan involvement. When "voices" go unheard they fade and Pandagnome helps to ensure that each of us can resonate throughout the community by letting us know our "voices" have been heard.

I myself am only a single voice and have no ability to do more than suggest things and therefore can only offer an unofficial title, once supported by the community, maybe we can influence something official in the future.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Thanks wasn't expecting that, feel that there are many others here that are as enthusiastic as i am about the whole Em8er and this very cool forum too.

I'd much prefer the name Community Kaijugnome it has that image of a miniature kaiju wearing a gnome hat running around for no apparent reason or perhaps to get in shape for his next escape from the mechs!

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Thanks wasn't expecting that, feel that there are many others here that are as enthusiastic as i am about the whole Em8er and this very cool forum too.

I'd much prefer the name Community Kaijugnome it has that image of a miniature kaiju wearing a gnome hat running around for no apparent reason or perhaps to get in shape for his next escape from the mechs!
Easy, like the other kaiju slayers did, just ask Ronyn to change your kaiju slayer ribbon to whatever you wish, it's a little extra you slayer people get to ask for! There's 2 exemples above your post if you're wondering.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
That got me pondering here's a list inspired by films

- Full Metal Kaiju
- Kaiju Whisperer
- Crouching tiger, hidden kaiju
- Kaiju Cop
- Total Kaiju
- Bad kaiju
- Kaiju Punch
- Starship Kaiju
- Van Kaiju
- I am Kaiju
- Resident Kaiju
- Fantastic Kaiju
- Kaijulibrium
- Strange Kaiju
- Demolition Kaiju
- Universal kaiju
- Kaiju Racer
- Kaiju King
- House of flying kaiju
- Ghost kaiju
- Kaiju Knight
- A better kaiju
- Shao lin kaiju
- my wife is a kaiju
- Kaiju Runner
- Kaiju Rabbit
- Kaiju Sun
- Pacific Kaiju
- Kaiju Gnomes
- Final Kaiju

I better stop lol

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
As the Em-8er forum has progressed I have noticed that Pandagnome is one of the most active members replying to almost ever profile update from the community and adding positivity and a bit of comedy. This I believe deserves some recognition as it is a positive aspect and helps to continue fan involvement. When "voices" go unheard they fade and Pandagnome helps to ensure that each of us can resonate throughout the community by letting us know our "voices" have been heard.

I myself am only a single voice and have no ability to do more than suggest things and therefore can only offer an unofficial title, once supported by the community, maybe we can influence something official in the future.
This made me think of something actually you know when you first start a new job or go to a new place or even go to a new school etc You Say something or talk to someone and then there is that weird awkward moment of silence and those already established away in their smaller circles taking no interest.

Anyways what i am trying to say is that although this is just the forums its like that in some way and all those voices for sure should be heard because that's what a good solid community involves those voices, to be part of em8er & all its shenanigans and glory as a big family.

Thanks for the title change also :D

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
That got me pondering here's a list inspired by films

- Full Metal Kaiju
- Kaiju Whisperer
- Crouching tiger, hidden kaiju
- Kaiju Cop
- Total Kaiju
- Bad kaiju
- Kaiju Punch
- Starship Kaiju
- Van Kaiju
- I am Kaiju
- Resident Kaiju
- Fantastic Kaiju
- Kaijulibrium
- Strange Kaiju
- Demolition Kaiju
- Universal kaiju
- Kaiju Racer
- Kaiju King
- House of flying kaiju
- Ghost kaiju
- Kaiju Knight
- A better kaiju
- Shao lin kaiju
- my wife is a kaiju
- Kaiju Runner
- Kaiju Rabbit
- Kaiju Sun
- Pacific Kaiju
- Kaiju Gnomes
- Final Kaiju

I better stop lol
Oh my! So many great ones in there!

Resident Kaiju, Kaijulibrium, Universal Kaiju and Full Metal Kaiju are my personal favs due to the references! Soooo watching Equilibrium tonight.