Next thing we need...

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
I was just in the AI demo. Feels fun! I'm enjoying this. The TH AI is pretty good - they know when to shoot at me, when to grapple me, and they seem to know when I am kiting them. I like it! They remined me of the Beta Chosen patrols. I realize it's still just a demo but in the current state it feels like a game I'd love to play! We just need a base to defend, a rudimentary refining facility of some kind, maybe with a leader board column for most minerals refined or something like that, and a home base - a safe haven to call home. I think these things will bring us what the demo needs most - a consistent stream of active players! I can almost smell that Kickstarter! :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
We could also have a home showcase just like in those wish you were here shows :D

It could start of with the title Home in Em8er.

Reaper ABCD324734 invites you to their home here is my holographic planning room and here is my non exsistant toilet space since poop is cleaned swiftly by points to the A.I who takes form it cleans, advises, and defends the home from intruders! A.I Shows off weapon to the visitor and smiley emoji!

This home is one of many styled by Reaper ABCD324734 and there are many more, next week we will see another home located in the sky!

See you next week on Home in Em8er

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
It'd be awesome if there was some integration with the social hub and "New Copa" demo too. You could spawn into the hub, then drop down to Em-8ER base for mining and gun shoots.

We'll have to wait and see what the next demo (tomorrow???) has in store. Could be skim mode. Pulse rifle weapon? Even more devious AI? Prizes? o_O