New to Em8er, very old fan of FireFall ;-((

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Just curious when Em8er is going into beta? Been gone long time, waiting patiently to play like FireFall again.
Thanks.
Alphas, betas and such are a while away. The game is far too early in its dev stage for the team to be giving any specific date for these.

The team is currently preparing for a Kickstarter, which goes live in a few months time. There will be a few game builds (available only to backers) released prior to that, the last of which will be the Playable Mockup/Vertical Slice for the game.

I would suggest joining up on the discord server to receive up to date info about the game and it's development.

https://discord.gg/xwRCmWW

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
The team is currently preparing for a Kickstarter, which goes live in a few months time.
Few months time is a bit optimistic...

The last projection was Kickstarter launching Q1 this year, and the project is still not even close. Given the speed of progression, I'd say Q1 of next year for the Kickstarter is more realistic.

The art demo went live first few days of November 2018, with a goal for the terrain demo to release 2 months after that. We are now at 7-8 months since the art demo release, and still waiting for the terrain demo.

After terrain we still have movement, combat, Tsi-hu, and then bringing everything together for the full encounter. I believe there is still work yet on the redesign of the character models to be more waifu too.

Q1 2020 even seems a bit optimistic when you timeline things out.