New image feedback

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
- Her thighs are odd, the taper is strange.
- Great, uh, "support garters" for the armor pieces
- Good color schemes, and some opportunity for lighting
- The neck brace seems strange.. can that be a holographic targetting projector or some thing?
- Left-shoulder armor isn't of the functional variety (like a mini-shield)
- Be careful to have great hand articulation (this is a sniper that needs twitching)
- Cloak is interesting
- Halberd needs the axe-part downwards imo

also down with heels.. flats are justice

Attachments

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
Overall I like the skin and it may look best in-game. My instant issues with the skin is the thighs dwarf the torso and calves. The ankles are dainty. Protection of the pelvis is lacking. I dislike heels.

...a crazy request here but can we get matching non-heel shoes for all the skins? If we get the armor and the other heel-less shoe options don't match it would be a fashion travesty

Mar 11, 2017
- The neck brace seems strange.. can that be a holographic targetting projector or some thing?
- Be careful to have great hand articulation (this is a sniper that needs twitching)
- Cloak is interesting

So uh anyone thinking from a snipers point of view notice that when you look through that scope all your seeing is one big black halberd and even if its spun full 180 that's still all you'd see for how close that is to the scope...so unless that halberd is see through or retractable like a plasma halberd or something or was bigger and had a hole drilled in it to see through, kind of a major design flaw in a gun...

ps. on discord Lomgren did point out to me that the halberd should be hollow if it isnt already so that could be and i just dont see it.

Last edited:

MI53RE

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Jul 4, 2017
Regarding the halberg, will the balde rotate 90° out of sight when targeting ? because I do think this will be a huge problem when trying to take down someone in the distance (and even near in fact...) :D

Even hollowed or pierced wouldn't be engouh I'ld say, you wand the clearest yet the widest possible sight when targeting, couldn't bear to be approached to easily !

Finaly : down with heels too !! (or instead of having maching flat shoes version can we switch any part of the skin armor across skins ?)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The cloak is small and cute sure, but what if it could be longer and extend out and function as an actual stealth cloak.
1629829819350.jpeg
1629831140662.jpeg
If not a steath cloak it could have camo patterns.

what about a pocho option
1629831894394.jpeg

With regards to the heels i think she would look better with wedges or flats however the style of the heels do look good just looks abit too small for her.

sniperlady.jpg

I am not sure on that looks odd to me

:cool:

Overall she looks neat, like the hairband that also could act as tech i'd imagine it is like a scanner of some kind where the blue part is and it criss crosses some beam on whatever she see's to give the info hmm

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
...a crazy request here but can we get matching non-heel shoes for all the skins?
Yes.

The models were reworked to have a cutoff point at the lower legs for the express purpose of swapping out foot-skins to address the heels/flats preference. I believe that all skins will have that option.

I'm not allowed to take credit. :)

Kassper

Deepstriker
Ark Liege
Apr 5, 2019
Nope. Just nope. $35 for a skin is not remotely worth it. People talk shit about Star Citizen but this is super meh. As a previous Firefall player and current Em8er backer, I’ll buy ships elsewhere and play this upon release. Keep your $35 paint jobs.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
There could be discounts and deals we just know of the actual price for the moment.

I have not played star citizen so cannot say anything about that.

Ships are cool and vehicles and mechs and bases so many cool things hmm

Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com
- Cloak is interesting

Personally, this skin gives me warframe vibes. I love the design its functional armor with tons of aesthetic. The sniper is my kinda gun but with it also doubling as a melee weapon I friggin love it.
What I will agree with are the heels. While they somehow fit, they just barely fit. Im not drawn to heels. Ive never liked the look of heels irl or in games. So if they keep the heels fine but please give me the ability to switch to flats they would look, IMO so much better as an armored warrior’s style.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I disagree with all the comments here, I love that skin just as it it. (spoiler: it encouraged me to re-sub, couldn't not have it)
The look has grown on me still think the heels look abit small though and wonder how the behind view is compared to the front.

So if they keep the heels fine but please give me the ability to switch to flats they would look, IMO so much better as an armored warrior’s style.
From what @Sy mentioned the choice to swap would be to our liking this is good

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
While I love the futuristic gothic armour aesthetic:
- Her feet seem really small compares to the rest of her body. Remove the armour, and they look like they're smaller than her hands.
- The left pauldron might limit her range of motion a bit.
- I can't figure out how you would hold the rifle to use as a halberd. Granted it's a weapon for the light frame, but still.
- Echoing the points about the heels. Perhaps the peerless grade could come with boots.

Otherwise, I'd use it, along with Valkyr. I'd like to see a male version of the armour, and how those are going to look inside the frames (since some of that armour would need to me removed to fit correctly).