New Ember players should be called....Embryos...

TankHunter678

Jul 26, 2016
No.

Veteran Ember players should be called Flames, long time senior players should be called Infernos. We were once mere embers, but our fire was stoked and given fuel allowing us to grow. Until eventually we spread to become an inferno that consumes the world as it travels.

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
Then how about Sparks? Suggest a name, if it catches on we could use it! :D
No. Seriously. There is no reason to differentiate between new players and "old" players, especially considering the age of the game. At first it just seemed like a bad pun, but since you're pushing the issue, you're either seriously proposing it or bad at telling jokes.

Dracomon

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Martinique
No. Seriously. There is no reason to differentiate between new players and "old" players, especially considering the age of the game. At first it just seemed like a bad pun, but since you're pushing the issue, you're either seriously proposing it or bad at telling jokes.

I'll have you know I'm awesome at telling jokes. Case and point, this is actually a very good pun!

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
I'll have you know I'm awesome at telling jokes. Case and point, this is actually a very good pun!
Well, here's a tip: The last person to say that a joke is good, is the person telling the joke. And the fact that you had to follow up was an indicator, that the pun couldn't stand on its own. In short, your joke was still-born...

Sure and we can say that every new player that leaves the game is an abortion, thus inciting massive flamewars about religion and politics.
You could say, the pun was.....

... ill-concieved!

Last edited: