New Em-8er Build: "Dev Build 1.3.3" 08/11/2022 - FSR Support for AMD GPU Users!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hey Gatestriders!
Are you an AMD user? Did you get to see our last build?

Then I'd highly recommend checking out our latest update to the dev build! You can hop in and out of your Omniframes and see the beginning of the pilot character models! Additionally, there is FSR support for AMD GPU users!

Jump into the build, have fun, find ALL the bugs and please, whatever you discover, be sure to leave us some feedback right here!

Have fun and Good Luck!

NeoUSMCVet

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
Colorado
As a side note, FSR supports nearly all graphics cards within the last 3 Years (AMD 300, 500 series and Above, 1000+ Nvidia). FSR 2.0 recommends Graphics cards such as the AMD 5000+ series and 20+ Series RTX cards.

grayhammer#2116

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Oct 28, 2021
Two bugs I found in 1.3.3

1. Creating a crater with the 3rd ability near our drill boy causes him to glitch out once he is inside of the hole. Will cease moving and gathering materials but still has a timer going down of when he will be pulled out.

2. Falling from the heavens on top of an enemy entity glitches you out and you are in the 'falling' animation. You can still move and shoot but are unable to jump or jet Using the 4th ability once you cease looking at an enemy the target locks drop, oddly enough the ability works on any target you have acquired but not previous targets where it dropped the marker. You can get out of this glitch when using the 3 ability again.

Movement, shooting and diving at high speeds in glide mode feel much smoother in 1.3.3. FPS did not drop bellow 112 fps (Diving just brings it down to 112, still an improvement over 76 in the last build I tested. This is a really good improvement.

Specs:
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.79 GHz
64gb RAM (16x4) 3200 MHz

The optimization has really shown, and I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Movement, shooting and diving at high speeds in glide mode feel much smoother in 1.3.3. FPS did not drop bellow 112 fps (Diving just brings it down to 112, still an improvement over 76 in the last build I tested. This is a really good improvement.

As a side note, FSR supports nearly all graphics cards within the last 3 Years (AMD 300, 500 series and Above, 1000+ Nvidia). FSR 2.0 recommends Graphics cards such as the AMD 5000+ series and 20+ Series RTX cards.
I have tried this fsr set to performance on a gtx 1070 and my fps stays close to 144 majority of the time. with graphics setting all at medium apart from texture on high.

Like to see how my amd build using rx6700 would be like once that gets done hmm

muzzelf.jpg
Is there a way to make the ammo counter appear behind the
muzzle flash that way it could be easier to see.