Motorcycle?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I also would like to know how to get the skin i do not have the option.
Nor can I see the actual bike, I think i upgraded but i cannot trace it back.
Might be a good idea to clarify that with the package, mine is a Deepscanner.

Not sure if this helps

This is all i understood since your deepscanner this bike is included

- Thunder Bumping Bike: 2-seater Bike exclusive for M3 backers

For the python bike it says
- A limited time offer, exclusive to M3 backers
its 25 usd but if your kaiju slayer or max kahuna you get it automatically.

If you check my packages after entering https://my.em8er.com can see which packs you have.

Xelan

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
driving through the chosen incursions, plowing through whatever had the misfortune of standing perfectly in your path.
often I'd keep driving until the locus was nothing but a burning piece of metal.
Driving full speed off a cliff before activating the gliders.

I still remember the motorcycles.
The lgvs were fun. What I got tired of was the mines in the road...

GrandMasterV

Firstclaimer
Feb 14, 2017
My Planet
www.hisevilness.com
Not sure if this helps

This is all i understood since your deepscanner this bike is included

- Thunder Bumping Bike: 2-seater Bike exclusive for M3 backers

For the python bike it says
- A limited time offer, exclusive to M3 backers
its 25 usd but if your kaiju slayer or max kahuna you get it automatically.

If you check my packages after entering https://my.em8er.com can see which packs you have.
I have the DeepScanner pack, so i get the 2 seater.
However i am not seeing the 25usd upgrade for the bike + skin.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I have the DeepScanner pack, so i get the 2 seater.
However i am not seeing the 25usd upgrade for the bike + skin.
The new bike is either:

1. Separately purchased
or
2. Is automatically awarded upon upgrading your perk pack to a higher tier (In your case you would have to upgrade your Deepscanner perk to Terraformer or above, max tier - Kaiju Slayer - is not available since all those packs are sold out).

To purchase the bike:

Click on the EM-8ER - MECH VS KAIJU WARGAME, M3 MILESTONE section under Campaigns and Perks. It will list all available perks and the Python Bike Skin.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Nothing to do with the python bike but i had a dream of a few bikes one was called the night storm ns for short

The Ns series was forged with the special mineral from the darkest region where the most devastating storms would take place. This forger had no name a master at creating such beauty and hid the bike. A wonderful feature could feed on the storms electrical charge to look even more electrically charged.

The bike was jet black and sleek it would hum in a way that made other bikes sound ordinary. When the Nightstorm accelerated the electrical trails would tear the ground behind the bike and the energy would pulse through the riders suit.

The next bike called the Revs short for Rapid Evac Vehicular system this was first introduced by a group of engineers who wanted a rapid deployment vehicle, when mechs were not introduced. There were 5 types ranging from Mk 1 to MK 5 the last MK5 had much more firepower.

Mk 1 = The prototype Revs
Mk 2 = Introduced Turbo boost
Mk 3 = Introduced dampeners for reduced shock from jumps to drops
Mk 4 = front facing laser beam fires a high concentrated beam to incapacitate or cut object
Mk 5 = Side wielded cannons slower than the other bikes but heavy fire power

Modular bike

The modular bikes are bike frame you can build then add skins to mix up skins to create a unique bike but not all skins would be suitable only one's that have the Modular type symbol could feature skins that work well for the modular bikes.

Imagine a bike that had the wheels of the tron and a body skin of a zebra and turbo effects of a bubble machine probably be weird looking but certainly unique :D !